NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I would operate in Plumas County, and I would cover the entire county, I plan to have drivers and stock available at both ends of the county so that we can cover the area better. I'm thinking of going to an attorney for help with the start up, does anyone have any suggestions on a good lawyer?

2. Of all the jobs I have ever had... the only one I have trully enjoyed is growing. It's not really a job, I don't make money... but it is work, work that I love. I am thinking of taking some calsses, sparked mostly by the idea of starting a delivery service... if I could  make a job of it I would be so damn happy!

3. Get to it, you know I have your back

4. Quit my job today guys and have an interview Thursday for a job at the hydroponic store. :D [​IMG]

5. #46005 JUSTHILLBILLY, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
    Awoke sleeping trolls

6. Working on my Thai Sticks
    image.jpg

7. Purdy, what are you using as a oil?

8. I take little dabs of melty ice hash and get it warm on a nail with a flash of the lighter, then smear that on the leaves to glue them down. The first one smoked but I think this one will be better.

You've not experienced anything like a real thai stick, I promise!. Full of opium... I don't miss those days one bit. Baked is an understatement.

10. What Is a thai stick? Lol sorry not really my generation

11. well no outdoor this year...hope everyone else goes better..[​IMG]

12. Thanks for telling me what I have and haven't experienced. ;) I don't know you that well so I'll hold my tongue.

13. #46013 mjmama25, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    double post

14. That really blows. I'm scared we will all be in the same boat soon.

Annon- it's a 100% weed cigar full of high grade hash and wrapped in canna leaves instead of papers. Google them. They're all the rage right now.

15. Sounds like it'd give me a fucking heart attack and/or make my face melt lol

All I'm saying is the stuff that passes for thai sticks these days aint a thai stick. If you experienced them in the 70's you'd know what I mean.

17. Just a friendly reminder folks..

We have a 0 tolerance policy on hook ups,
    this means seeds and or mj, we cannot allow any talk of folks hooking up other folks here, offering seeds to another grower here is still a hook up and be handled as such.
    If you are living side by side we still ask you do not talk about what you trade here, we and others don't know where you live and it still appears as a hook up, this is not only for the safety of the city but also for your safety.

This issue is out of hand across the city and all mods are now watching it carefully, we don't want to ban anyone but for the safety of the city we have to push this rule.

I hope you all understand and if you have questions or concerns feel free to pm me, all pms will be answered.

Thanks
    YODA

18. not this shit again..

19. Its a site wide notice. Don't take it wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.