NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah that was so random.

2. You idea of having a pot full of dry dirt if you cannot remember the weight is a good one, and you should not let them wilt. I can't tell you the number of days between watering because every situation is different. Go by the weight of the pot and don't let them wilt. There are some people that let heir plants wilt right before harvest though.

3. I'm sorry your mother raised such a self entitled brat that you feel you deserve other people's hard earned knowledge. Go to a college and demand to be taught for free and with a snippy attitude to boot and see how long they keep you around. Information IS shared readily here everyday, but not when it's demanded. Demand anything of us and you'll find you've never met a more stubborn bunch of people. We've all put in years of practice and 100's of hours of reading to get where we are. Do the same and drop the attitude.

4. I don't really know whether to try and be helpful anymore or not. I listened to what gold said at the beginning of the year to be positive but it is turning into a help desk. I don't mind it if people have a genuine love for growing and are nice but this guy today made me rethink everything. I am just going to go back to being  a reader and let others help for a while. Thanks MJ and TJ.

5. The real reason I logged on was to ask if anyone has tried Alien Technology. It's said to be a newer find landrace indica from Afganistan. I don't know if it's even available. They may have saved it for their own breeding stock. I was just reading about it in my search for pure indies.

6. #45326 mjmama25, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Don't let a few trolls ruin what we have going. It's like the asshole who cuts you off in traffic. Let it roll off your back. Dramatic people will leave if they don't get the reaction the want. And no matter how hard we try, these people are everywhere in life. I take my fair share of days being the asshole too.

7. Thanks MJ i,ll do some reading about it tonight. If I find some good info i,ll let you know. I apreciate the help.

8. It's ppl like that dude why I stopped coming around.

9. Hopefully it wiil go back to being a place for people that share a common love for growing and sharing new ideas and posting pics of their plants. You are right I can't let others a holes affect my life like that. I am going to be in the background for a while and will be looking forward to seeing all your pics this year. Especially those deadhead OG crosses if you are planting any. Have a good night.

Yea I know what you mean.

11. I'm sorry if I'm asking questions at a bad time, or just in general. I don't even know why I subscribed because I just realized it was an outdoor thread lol must've been drunk surfing through the threads and saw NorCal lol I'm sorry if I'm any trouble at all ahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. outdoor, indoor ....nodoors grow moore...

13. Thanks man! Appreciate it. Just really struggling with figuring out these new pots, I guess I shouldn't have went Scrog on the first grow for the sake if figuring out the days for each pot size Ahahaha

14. after seeing raiders it definetely looks like the outdoor is more 😮😳 lol

15. Don't worry you seem like a nice person. The golden rule is to read 90% and ask for the 10% you still need help on. Participate in the general conversation and get to know us. We only bite once in a while. :p

16. Lol I've done so much reading on this within the past 5 months that I've pretty much dropped all my classes out of lack of effort. Ahahaha not really funny, but I'm in kind of in a not so bright place in life right now and MJ seems to alleviate the anxiety and very possibly could alleviate the root of my problems, money. 😄

17. I really do appreciate any knowledge though. I just feel kind of bad when asses come in looking for the same thing and leave a sour vibe and I feel associated in some way.

18. If you are getting into cannabis for the money I'll be the first to tell you that you have the wrong intention. If you are using it for medical reasons making money from it shouldn't even be a concern. You should be focused on learning as much as possible and growing the highest quality meds. It's those that grow for the money who end up getting busted and make a bad name for all growers.

The five months you have spent researching cannabis is a good start but it's nothing. You are just scratching the surface. I suggest that any new grower get a copy of both Ed Rothensal and Jorge Cervantes grow book. Having both books will give you at least two expert perspectives on growing plus the books are basically instructions. They will be a tool you use as long as you grow.

19. That's not my main intention, nor do I plan on supplying for the streets or some bs like that. I have a buddy who has started up a delivery service to prop 215 patients and says he is always looking for new suppliers so as long as the bud is right. My meds are for my anxiety/depression in which hasn't really been a problem until these past few years of going into college and working a shit job which I could go into plenty more detail but I won't for the sake of not bumming out the whole thread or putting any unnecessary depressed vibes in here. Long story short I'd really like to discover a strain that is perfect for my conditions, and not have to worry about buying some shit from the dude down the street that isn't cured correctly and can either help me out or send me straight into a panic attack.

20. I'll order the books asap though. I read up on teaming with microbes just because it was a good read for organic gardeners and really relevant to biology which I'm fascinated with. And I've discovered plenty of beauties of this art of cultivation. I almost have some creepy sort of love connection with my plants and as I say this I'm vibing to some slightly Stoopid and watering my babies 😌

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.