NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone watch the Roast of Justin Beiber? Saw Snoop Dawg smoking a blunts on the show. Straight up G.

2. He smoked a blunt of my purple dragon 2 years ago when he came to Chico for a show.
    Threw a blunt on stage and hit him in the head.
    He sparked it and said shout out to that guy ( I was that guy).

3. I'm watching Hot Boyz with him in it on netflix right now 😄

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Stoner Sibling hand me downs(post 420 cleaner) ✊ ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427780410.825918.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Good shit bro. How have you been? Clones just started to root so they should be ready maybe this weekend or start of next week. Are you coming down for Easter? Hopefully if so they should be ready. If not all of them at least most. You should join us on the down low. We got a nice group going and free speech is encouraged. Hope to see you there.

6. I am doing good. I am about 90% sure I will be down there.
    I don't have an account but I will find it with the wife's.

7. Just create one. It's not to hard and you would be a great addition. Others have been asking for you and two others. If you got questions you can PM or text me.

8. I have been talking with gold. I am sure sooner then later.

9. Cool he's the one who put things together. He's probably better at tech stuff than me. Gonna have to met him in person some day.

10. Look how quick the roots grow once they have started to root. Looking good so far. They should be about ready for transplant come this weekend or and ready for new homes shortly after ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427785499.081648.jpg .

11. I think in this day and age your best bet might be to pick the most indica stock you can find and keep breeding the sativa traits out of the offspring. Bring back pure strains. ATF, Ketema, Hashberry, and Hashlovers dream are all nice looking almost pure sativas. The most stereotypical indica plants Ive grown myself were Skunk, Bubba Kush, Sour Strawberry Kush, Pineapple Kush, and now this Alien OG cut is looking pretty indica. They all had the dark green fat leaves, short stature etc. And that's out of about 60 strains Ive ran so far. We need to being back the pure indicas.

12. #45272 415north, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Hmm, yea that sounds like a good idea. I have been growing mainly all the strains that have originated from the chem family  like sour kush, headband, deadhead og, sour diesel, BBHB etc along with a bunch of others like blue dream.  I mainly want to find a strain that is as pure india as possible for personal use. I want to try and get the most relaxed narcotic high I can get. Thanks for listing those strains i,ll look into them. I might go to a club and buy a gram of the strains that I think are the highest percentage indica to try them out. It,s kind of a nastolgic mission I am on I guess, to recreate the weed that I used to smoke years ago before all the new crosses came out. I did some more reading on black domina and supposedly it's 95% indica. I might go get a gram of it at a club to try it out.  Thanks again for the input and I agree with bringing back pure indicas, even though they are not big producers I would like to grow some for myself.

13. Hey guys. Debating on going strictly outdoors. Or purchasing/building a green house. Any opinions? Temps get HOT. Where I live. Around 95f mid summer average. And I was reading where greenhouses INcrease heat.

Curious to if it'd even be worth the greenhouse. I will be on 50 acres private land fenced in.

So either greenhouse or in the open is do-able.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1360397-Willie-Haze%27s-Indoor-Stank-Garden

14. Where does it get 95 at mid summer? I wish! The way we're looking it will be 95 next this next month!

15. Dirty south lol. I meant average actual temp. Highs around 105. Heat index around 115 or more lol

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1360397-Willie-Haze%27s-Indoor-Stank-Garden
    Maybe I'm over thinking the heat. Is heat more of an issue indoors because lack of co2?

16. No heat will be An issue in a GH. 50 acres. Do it in the open.

17. #45280 415north, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.