NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks guys. Im usually too busy digging in the dirt to have long nails but my girls wanted to go to the salon. It's nice feeling pampered a little.

2. You deserve it!

3. Or reading the post wrong haha

4. Okay so I'm looking to upgrade my indoor I'm at a stump. Someone with some information be awesome help. I'm in debate between doing 4,600watt or 2 double ended 1000watt. Feedback appreciated

I can't read Chinese!!!

5. What's your space and ceiling hight bro? Any cooling issues? Etc. That info will help

6. My area is a 5x10x8 I have no cooling issues at all if anything I can run my tent to cool. I'm running a tent.

I can't read Chinese!!!

7. If you have no cooling issues you will with 1000w. Unless you have portable ac. I'd get 3 600w gavitas. You'll crush it with those. Or go led 2 1600w. Less heat, less lower. Yield will be better with the gavitas but better quality with led. If price is an issue 2 1000w raptors. I have 3 of those they have really good coverage

8. I'm currently running 2000watts in the tent with no sorts of cooling but will be using it during the summer time. So the gavita or led. Do you have any good recommendations on led lights as I'm not to familiar with them.

I can't read Chinese!!!

9. Can't go wrong with Mars hydro a lot of guys use those on here. Or get 3 1200w leds. They'll run you about 1300. The 1600s are about 500 each. The gavitas are I think around 400ea

10. ya in theory the only reason i would be stepping to 600watts would be due to the fact that i get greater light coverage having 4 hoods in one tent.

11. A tent in the summer will get hot. You will have to get a portable ac unit. Or find some way to cool. What are you using for exhaust? When I had 2 1kw lights in my tent I had to run a fan to cool my lights, 1 to exhaust, and still too hot

12. Have seen plenty of growers use 2x 600w in a 4'x4' or 5'x5'. I agree, though it is overkill. Was just answering his question.

13. No worries bro

14. i have a nice 500 CFM inline fan for cooling my tent when i ran summers indoors i was at perfect temps for me to be running my CO2 previously when i ran 2 1000watts but i have not experienced a summer in this tent yet.

15. If you want to save money stick with you 2 1000s. If you want massive yields go gativa. If you don't mind a little less yield with a better finished product and less power costs and don't mind the initial up front cost led. Led is by far the best for veg out of anything for damn sure

16. I'm loving my LED's so far. :) :metal:

17. #45179 risingsun, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Cost is not a worry at the moment i had planned on spending 2k on updating my grow equipment and etc. I have checked the prices for 3 Gavita 600Watts = $1,054.11 and then 3 Mars LED= $1265.85

18. Also to point out something else this will be used on strictly CBD flowers i don't know if this makes a difference or not as far as end result compared to THC base strains.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.