NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a question for the breeders here.

I had a mother plant that I took two clones off of, and I hit them all with pollen from the same male. Is there any reason I should keep the batches of seeds separate from each female, considering they were all the same genetics?

2. The are F2s I would keep the beans separated from them if it
    Were me.

Are talking a seeded plant? After 3 days mist it and return with
    Other plants

3. I'm harvesting the seeds now. I flowered the mother and her clones at the same time and they all got hit with pollen from the same male. So the genetics are the same with each plant. All the same mother genes and same father genes.

4. I would say if there all clones and the mum they are all the same.....
    I think haha

5. So my indoor space about 20x30.
    Would it be better to cover it in Mylar or paint it all flat white.

6. Mylar from what I have seen.

7. a room that big I haven't seen people using mylar just a gang of lights.. that's as big as rds room they got like 10000 watts..

8. Maybe a couple tents then.

9. Haha I didn't even notice the size. That's huge you might be better off building a small section off feel like you would lose a lot of light just running in the open, unless you plan on blowing up the entire room.

Sent from a hole in my tin foil hat.

My vote

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Growing is a game of percentages.
    10% more reflectivity in a sizable grow, adds up to increased free light, and added extra yields.
    Paint costs $10 a gal for the cheap stuff, gal = 100 sq ft coverage, 400 sq ft roll of mylar for $80.
    2 times more than paint, but the labor between the 2 make it an even trade off.
    My 2c

11. Ya but Mylar fades after time of use. I would recommend Kool Seal White Elastomeric Roof Coating (90% reflectivity) or orca grow film with a 90% reflectivity this is all your choice I run tents and I love mine I have a 4x8 and a 5x10 easy to clean pull the flooring out vacuum and wipe down and your ready for next grow.

I can't read Chinese!!!

12. I did Mylar and the only thing that made me semi regret it was the manufacturers had kink patterns in half of the roll. Dude at the hydro store hooked it up and I pretty much got free Mylar though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #45153 SG1, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015

I like my tent also.
    With my faded mylar [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Ya I love mine they do a good job and less of a head ache of ruining the ceiling I want a 10x10 I'll go get one but I like my 5x10 optimize grow yield and quality. I'm excited harvest in the next few days and cure see what total outcome is

I can't read Chinese!!!

15. The orca film is great stuff!!

16. How does the Mylar compare with white paint for heat retention?

17. If your gonna do the whole room I would get duct insulation. It's s bit more expensive but it has a bubble work between reflective layers. I use it in my indoor room and it works great. I had s hunch left over from a home improvement project but still had to buy a bit. I like the idea of using a few tents. You can keep plants in stages of flowering and one for veg. This way you'll have a constant harvest.

18. Haha I think I get it now lol yeah they are all the same

19. Thanks. I thought so but better safe than sorry. I'd rather risk looking stupid asking a question Im 95% sure I already know the answer too than risk being wrong and messing things up.

20. Agreed you beat me to it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.