NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol I've done plenty of studying that has got me this far with success. Probably have been studying this more than my actual study Ahahaha I guess I could've done the extra 5 minutes worth of searching to find it out, but why when you have a whole community of knowledgeable people?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. My apologies I'll go back into hiding and getting spammed by being subscribed to this page Ahahaha

3. #45123 415north, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    It,s not your fault. I,m glad I could help. It,s just another crazy day on this thread.

4. Ughmmm what did I miss?

5. #45125 415north, Mar 28, 2015
    Ive already posted too much today. I think i,m gona go back into lurker mode also

6. I don't think SG meant any harm by his comment :confused_2:

7. #45127 415north, Mar 28, 2015
    Ah I,m not bummed. I understand where he is coming from. This isn't the begginers thread so I probably should refer questions like that to that part of GC. I was having a bad daytoday and sometimes it makes me feel better if I help other people out, but.  I think once the main part of the outdoor season starts everyone will be happy. Thanks for the good words. I know SG is somebody everyone looks up to along with me.

8. Nobody is upset with me.
    I enjoy teaching, and trying to steer questions to the proper venue.

9. Does anybody know this joker?

10. I don't even know what's been going on recently in this thread really, but whenever I do you guys seem pretty friendly and helpful. Which I'm grateful for every helpful fellow stoner/grower that is willing to help! I took it as a joke. I just take everything I hear on this site as someone saying it and laughing at the same time and being Stoney.

11. It was just by chance that the topic of newbie questions was being Heatedly debated right before you posted your question. Normally everyone is having a good time and posting pics of their plants. I am sure everything will be fine in a few days. no big deal. I am just glad I,m allowed to legally grow plants in my yard.

12. Damn right about that man. We live in a beautiful state with some beautiful ass individuals! ✌️

13. #45133 SubliminalWeeney, Mar 28, 2015
    And just to post some pictures and show some love to all you knowledgeable dudes and dudettes out there in GC. I would be nowhere without all of the knowledge posts here and helpful people here! Nothing but love! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427518497.568993.jpg

Waiting for the stretch :)

14. Is that why my light depo look kinda scragly? They are in flower from what I counted 5 weeks now but it looks like they've barely started. Not enough light?

15. Could be but its hard to tell without details. Direct light length, temps, soil, soil temp, strains? All of course make difference. In my experience in my area 1800ft with strains im familiar with its only about right now (aprilish)that we start a depo that's not boosted with light on either early morning until sun light is bright or evening or both. Again depending on a lot of factors, but mostly direct sun.
    Budding is triggered around the 15-14 hour LIGHT cycle. Or when there is 9 to 10 hour dark cycle in late july early august. The night cycle never reaches a full 12 dark in most grow climates. Another words cannabis needs good strong light :).
    ive done some experiments with light cycles and the light strength and duration makes huge differences. Dark, uninterrupted darkness is the trigger. But light is the builder.
    Reminds me of when I used to rent housing and grew indoor. If for some reason I got evicted and had 30 days to move I would cut my light cycles in half gaining one day for every two. Another words i would have 12 hours uninterrupted dark, then 6 light, 12 dark 6 light. Following this schedule you'll get closer to a two month bud cycle, in the 30 days you have to move. Its either 30 days of 12 and 12 which we all know is wispy shit popcorn immature. Or 12 and 6 which is little popcorn wispy but MATURE shit.
    So another words idk?

16. #45137 Zombie1, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2015

17. #45138 Sgtstadanko707, Mar 28, 2015
    You started them a bit early. The sun light ecspecialy for flower this time of year is not strong enough yet.
    In your case I would run one of those lights rd has that raider said was used for greenhouse.
    A little t-5 bank won't do shit. Now a 1k light. That will be effective even with the sun up.

With my depo I am keeping my 2 1k hps lights on them. Lights come on at 7 am and I pull my tarp. Lights stay on till about 10. Then lights come back on around 3 and i cover at 7pm when the lights go out.

18. Deadhead OG popcorn bud full of f2 seeds to use in future grows and breeding projects.
    image.jpg

The tops weren't as frosty as when I ran this outdoors, but I got the seeds I wanted so....
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

19. Nice nails

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.