NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ugh, I found mole trails through the raised beds this morning. Got my husband out playing real life whack-a-mole. I'm glad he's the hunter type because I can barely kill the bugs.

2. All seed
    I popped 5, one never broke soil, two male and two female

3. I'm hoping to be able to grow outdoors this season but if I can't get my fence put up at my house in the next few weeks I will be out of luck fingers crossed and I hope my friends helping hand makes a huge difference.

I can't read Chinese!!!

4. A late start is better than no start. Don't let anything stop you.

5. That plant in my lawn is getting bigger! Lol its a fem too. Ima just let her go and water when needed. Those sprots in that bowl were extra joe seeds that hadnt sprouted when I planted the others, I just set it by the window in the laundry room and they started taking off. (New hydro setup)lol.

All my seeds sprouted

Gigabud 1 and 2
    Cherry pie bagseed
    Desert diesel
    Sugar black rose
    Joe

Clones
    Cherry pie
    Pure kush
    Gigabud 1

Mixing and building this weekend, should get a good workout.

Indoor coming along. Puntang pheno run and I just put gigabud 2 in flower 2weeks ago and madness last week. Cherry pie clones go in in 3 more weeks and will be the last run until mid oct. Cp should finish around mid june.

Spring time fun has officially arrived arrived!

Attached Files:

6. That outdoor plant is going to get huge. It looks happy as hell. Hope it's a female.

I just made mine and my husband's appts to get our cards renewed. At least with his card we can run 12 instead of 6.

7. Looking good dude. You had a chance to sample the puntang yet?

8. no not yet, but not soon enough! Thanks

9. thats a plus! Im doing bigger boxes this year. Im goin with 5x5's and more spaced out, I got over grown last year it was a p.i.t.a to get in and water. Ill only have 6 or 7 boxes but a few 65ers I think too.
    Good news though my neighbors are moving! Woop woop, so much wieght lifted...

10. I almost can't how much the sprouts in the bowl have grown.

11. My AMF is getting close to harvest smells like a candy store in my tent ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427419440.801403.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427419452.319060.jpg

This is some Purple Cloud from Colorado below ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427419543.463288.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427419570.166317.jpg

This is Blue Moon Kush a fellow friend made
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427419637.909473.jpg

I can't read Chinese!!!

12. Hillbilly Genetics Golden Gun starting to frost up.
    image.jpg

13. #45094 JUSTHILLBILLY, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Very Nice MJ how far in is she?

14. Funny story on that. I accidentally had my lights set to 13/11 instead of 12/12 so the plants were flowering a lot longer than they should have. Indoor noob mistake. This is a solid 6 weeks in, lol. I have another clone of her that just got put into the flowering room so I'll take note on how long that one takes to finish. It will be a much more accurate depiction of the strain.

15. That's not so much a mistake as much as a bigger yield, but
    Will be fluffier bud, 11/13 will give you rocks all day but yield
    Will be smaller so you have it all going.. And looking great

16. Sweet I'm going to try that

17. The 11s or 13s lol 13s take week to 2 longer and will be
    Looser colas 11s are smaller but like I said rocks lol.

With a pocket full of stones Brahder lol

18. #45100 drewdog420, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    I want rocks lol. I hate fluffy buds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.