NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well since it's national pancake Day, I think tonight's
    Dinner will be. Baconcakes. Woohoo love some
    Baconcakes

2. Ihop was crowded alllll day, lines around the corner. Which was ridiculous as hell

3. #44503 415north, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    Sounds like the hill I grow on, pure sandstone and steep. I have to use a breaker bar to dig holes. No fun with two ruptured disks.  Now is the time to dig before it get's hot again. Sounds like everyon is going to have a great season this year. Can't wait to see some monsters.

4. http://youtu.be/FdizL4on-Rc

5. Man , I don't think so

6. he was a duesch that always liked to argue I'm glad he's gone!

7. Somebody needs to go to one of those meetings and ask them how they feel comfortable spending tax payer money to take meds away from patients, when other states have generated major income by doing the exact opposite. Are they in the practice of going against sound business practice and throwing their money away. That's what all anti marijauna laws do. Sorry guys. Neer stop protesting these injustices and we will see if they have enough man power to stop us.

8. You guys are right about that. I remember getting frustratef with him because he would always bait people for information just to tell them their way was wrong, then he would be all secretive about how he did anything. He claimed years and years growing experience as a master grower for a big plot, but he was like 23 years old. I get worn out quick with anyone who won't put all their cards on the table and be honest. Anyone who won't post pics or proof of their grow has no business bragging all over GC. He would always insist the proof was in some mythical nameless thread yhat we were supposed to search for like idiots. I didn't realize everyone else felt that way.
    felt the same way.

I miss Tplat though. He was a real honest dude. No ego trips.

9. they had a couple of people argue those facts but they looked like real winners while doing it. The problem in shasta county is a lot of people move here just to grow and have zero respect for our county. They send their money elsewhere and leave trashed properties. Also SO MANY PEOPLE GROW IN THEIR FRONT YARDS!! Right out in the open no fences no barrier blocking the view. It offends me and pisses me off and I'm a grower. It's become a lack of respect on growers parts around here. I like what they have going on now. If its hidden and doesn't get a complaint then we can grow. That's the unspoken rule. Fuck the ordinance that's not the law. The law says we can grow. Federal law says EVERYONE'S ILLEGAL! Shit if I remember correctly I was growing before it was ever medically legal. People just need to lay lower than they have been by having a show and tell in their yard. Never the less I'm still going to grow in my greenhouse that is tucked back behind the house. Out of sight out of mind. As for Mike he lives in the redding city limits so he is legal to grow :)

10. if I remember you and I got in a throw down with him once over his bullshit. He used to offer his help to me over and over and when I took him up on it he didn't respond. He didn't grow. I agree with Gold he was a cop. Tplat is gone completely his profile doesn't exist anymore :( I liked him too.

11. Maybe Tplat decided the thread was too stressful with all of us taking turns starting shit, lol. I know he had a lot on his plate taking care of his mother and all. Hopefully they're both ok.

12. The horse stales I was talkin about. Got a bunch of pecker polles
    To knock down for fire wood.
    I am real Interested to see how the ordinance will go up here.
    Its big grow country up here and by the new code no one even with 150+acres will be allowed to have more then 18 plants.
    I am allowed 100 sq ft. Not going to happen.
    They can even complain of the smell.
    I am going to have more critters around here to cover that smell with shit.

Attached Files:

13. Nice place

14. Thanks. It's pretty cool to say it's mine. Got a little stream that runs right on the back side.
    Honey do list a mile long.
    Next up. Hot tub.

15. Exactly. Im legal and the police know I grow, but I still keep my plants in the back corner of the yard, at the expense of light, pests, and space. I'd love to be able to plant the sunny strip in my front yard, but like you said it's a matter of respect. And also not wanting to get ripped off by every dumbass who sees my plants and wants a taste. As long as the legit patients still get to
    grow, that's what matters.

16. You can't hardly fit 1 fullsized plant in 100ft. That's so rediculous.
    18 plants is plenty reasonable IMO. But not 100ft.

17. Going to need a humidor and a Makers Mark wet
    Bar if you get a hot tub

18. I love the hunni do list now a days, it's alone time w my music and my joints, it's some of my favorite times now haha

19. Fuck it, made some room.. GG4 cross 2 gallon pot
    Kinda a test run. I am very happy with the LEDs

All new plants are going to be big and nice: no root bound
    Going in to flower. Lots more light and more air moving

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.