NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It was the very last bit of pollen out of 3 seeds only one to pop.

2. Mutant rav.. 20141218_183831.jpg 20141218_183820.jpg

3. There can be only one!!

4. It was the very last bit of pollen out of 3 seeds only one to pop.

5. I love the Ravnus, mine were super light sensitive, any change and they went into full flower, But well worth it.

6. it will be a true clone only is it female? you got something magnificent..

7. I got 3 ravs 3 purps and 3 mcds of his going.. the nocs were hard to get to pop so I put them up for a minute.. Im expecting nothing but goodness..

8. I grew the mcd and rav. Can't say anything but great things about them.
    I got a pair of purps going now, can't wait to see them.

9. Can't wait for my attitude order to get here to get my indoor restarted. It will be nice to get things going again. Plus I need to get ready to get my outdoor starts ready. The longer they grow indoors the bigger they will get outdoors. I need any bit of advantage I can get with growing in town with all the shade I get. I can't wait to move and have all day sunlight instead of a few hours. Anyone else order seeds from Attitude for Xmas? It's been 12 days so I expect them before Xmas hopefully.

10. I ordered basically the whole seed stock from hso last month it showed up in under 2 weeks..

11. So far this will be my 7-8 order and all have arrived. I'm sure it will be here anytime. Xmas shipping might be the hold up. I got some strains that I'm really excited for. About half my planned outdoor crop is in that incoming order.

On another note those Mango are looking healthy. Is that Zombie soil or bagged soil? They seem to be liking those LED lights. What do you think of the new lights? I may invest in some after the start of the year. My plan is to use them in a veg tent and in one flowering tent. My flower room (closet) will stay HPS for now. It will serve as a comparison of lighting systems.

12. Ok so I took seedbacks male skunk to seedbacks female lethal purp and here we got a couple examples of my pepe le peuw in action.. 20141218_234421.jpg 20141218_234429.jpg 20141218_234447.jpg 20141218_234517.jpg 1418975788540-1195515756.jpg

13. So I'm not able to sleep and I'm lost in my thoughts and I was wondering if anyone keeps a log book detailing each of their grows throughout the years. I have only been keeping mental notes for the most part. I would like to keep details for each plant and grow year but fear it could be used against me if things ever go bad. Knock on wood they don't but you never know. I think it would be a great tool to look back on past grows and be able to go back to growing strain grown years prior and have knowledge on what works or doesn't work. What things would you keep in you grow log. I'm would think you would keep as many details as possible from soil prep, strains, germination dates, outdoor planting dates, dates of first signs of flowering, pest management, height/size, harvest date, nutrients/ teas feed, weather, smoke report and other fine details. Would you include harvest weight? Curious on what most fellow growmies use for keeping track of things. Has anyone used computer programs or apps designed for MJ growing. What ones are good and complete. I have used a few apps but they all seem to be poorly designed and are missing things. Thanks for the input back.

14. I keep logs and I have them from the beginning filed away in my file box. I keep notes of EVERYTHING from size pots and soil to every feeding when I switch to budding when I harvest notes on everything. The funny thing is I just found all those notes and calendars the other day. Was fun to look back on. Your a mmj patient you can't get in trouble for noting your grows ;) I just use lined paper to keep detailed notes and a current calendar. Calendars because you can project the future and plan out what you need or want to do.

15. I love it, nice. . . . . 

16. This is what I do in my journals on here, I keep notes and pics try and note everything going on but this year I will be using a pen and a spiral bound lines paper notebook, I would treat it like a diary and write observations every day. Also I would and already do keep a log of the wheather every day high low temps hi low RH did it rain and how much, barometric perrasure etc. That stuff should be important to the outdoor grower too. Make your own weather model for you grow area.

17. That is one of the most logical and thought filled post I have read on here. I keep a small leather bound journal, everything from weather, plot and placement of ladies, feeding times etc. Invaluable information relating to each of our own little micro-climates. I for one realize that I need to start caging everything because the wind and rain has gotten so ridiculous in my area. 

18. i treat it like a diary. I list every step I do every day. Like today I'm planting my G13 beans that popped and I will be watering. I note what I water how much if I ph the water and what it is. I note if I foliar. I've found that my journal on GC is good but not as personal like that. I've also noticed that as time goes you tend to switch your habits and sometimes it's not for the best and going back to the journals you will notice "hey I better get back on track with this or that because that worked and this doesn't." Can't keep years and years of growing notes in your head ;) I don't get so detailed with my outdoor though. I note when I feed and what I did that day like any clipping or any important stuff. My outdoor notes are in my phone calendar because I don't typically have a pen and paper handy outside ;)

19. I have a notebook I use but looking back at some of my notes I'm like wtf was I thinking :huh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.