NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone..I know you all are talking about the dumb idiot that tried to take an officers gun.. what a surprise he got gunned down...not!!

People are to easy to get caught in a misdirection from the government..

OK so I never ask any of you for help but I'm stumped with this and don't want it to get bad if it is something bad haha.. can any of you fine guys or gals tell me wtf these are and the cure please!

Hope you all have a great and safe holiday!

1417023548118.jpg

I don't know but soak that shit with Spinosaid lol

3. #41203 KRUNK, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    Lmaoo I know I never seen this shit before..lol that's y I figured I'd ask the ogs..haha spino it is..

4. All i know Krunk is i have never had them and even
    is they are good i don't want them.. Are they eggs 
    or poop, larva   I don't know 

5. Thank you for saying that in that way, I completely agree but I haven't been able to sit down and write it out. I too have had a friend blown a way for "reaching" for a weapon. He was a drug dealer but he was still a man and didn't deserve to die for his crimes. That's all I'm going to say about that.

6. You want Jack's cleaner..

7. og fire.

8. Wasn't there some mixes reviews about that? Maybe bad cuts. Idk. But thanks guys

9. Looks like eggs don't know what kind but to kill everything and anything use this, add 2oz spinosad, 3/4 oz pyrethrin and 1 oz of BT and a squeez of biodegradable dish soap and add to 1 gal of water and then spray the fuck out of them. Obviously not under direct light. Spray in 2 day intervals at least 2 times to ensure death. I would also add a layer of DE to your soil just in case.

10. I think a lot of Blueberrys have a minty taste 

11. #41211 415north, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    I tried to grow it outdoors last year and it turned out terrible but I didn't smoke any of it. It was a really frail thin branched low yielding plant with miniature buds but I guess people grow it indoors and like it. Here are some reviews of it

http://reviews.nuggetry.com/buds/search/?tx_strain[]=fire-og-kush-indica

12. Thanks guys!

13. Thrips?

Attached Files:

14. If it is thrips, aphids or fungus gnats you should add a couple drops of super concentrated bt (as the bottle recommends) to your next watering, along with all the other stuff I said earlier. You can add BT to your water just to be safe it won't harm anything totally safe.

15. Thanks guys really appreciate it..

16. #41216 Zombie1, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
    Shout out nor cal happy thanksgiving you guys eat and drink smoke enjoy friends and family good vibes everyone.. image.jpg

17. "Like a Boss!

Good vibes all around to everyone! Happy thanksgiving!

18. If I've said it once I'll say it again. Racism sells. This is exactly what the media wants. If I was black I'd be pissed at the media not the cop who was just defending himself. If you fight with the police imo you accept all consequences. 2 words could have prevented that "yes sir" I have said that on many occasions in dealing with the police even if I didn't agree with their actions.

19. #41220 Zombie1, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.