NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have had the injections in my spine before. Sometimes they work and sometimes it doesn't do much. I had the injections get into my spinal Cord and it temporarily parilyzed me from the injection location and below. For about 4+ hours I was stuck like Chuck. Not a great feeling not being able to move or feel your legs. Good luck and hopefully things work out for you.

2. I've had two. First was great, second was ok but maybe better than I thought it was since there's been a new injury and it's still helping lol.
    I had that where my left leg was partially numb after the last injection, sucked.
    Got a good doc though so I'm hopeful.

3. totally down my friend I got your number ill hit ya up

4. Hope you
    sorry to hear about your medical troubles stick. Hope you continue to get the relief you need :) dont like to see a fellow growmie held back by pain.

5. Who would have thunk it? Lol. I'll support the locals all day. But it also nice to see how a couple of you get down. I hope I can experience everyones hard work one day. As I wish to share mine also.

6. Don't fuck around or you will be in the group, stay well

7. He's not a bad guy. Sometimes people just come off differently on the Internet. He was actually very polite for a younger guy (at least he looked younger ) and seems like a good dad like all the rest of us. Believe me I've met a lot of douche bags in this business and he didn't give me that impression

8. Well thanks for the kind words drew. I'm 27 BTW lol. I guess compared to some of you old fuckers I'm younger

9. Whipper snappers

10. black friday has begun in fergusun!

11. Hahaha I recon it has, thank god I don't live there.

12. #41172 Sgtstadanko707, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
    Don't worry. They all have jobs and need to be at work soon. It will all be over soon.

Your 24 hr purge has begun. Have a fun day.

13. 21 deg this mornin and the fire went out last night , 57 in the
    House this morning lol have it up to 58 hahaha going to have
    Put my shorts back on

14. What's Ferguson ??

15. They are the lucky ones that got Black Friday a few days early.

16. fergusun is like the rodney king shit kind of..

17. Fuck they had all that on tape and still got off.
    This is all just media hype.
    Out country seems to be at its most racist in recent memory even though we have a black prez. Go figure.

18. your right it's mostly the media. Educate yourself people and make your own decisions not what the media wants

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.