NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry to hear the news but welcome to the Broken Back Crew. I feel your pain brotha.

2. Add me to that list. I got lucky and only cracked my sacrum ( soft spongy bone).
    Doesn't bother me much but when it does it gets bad.

3. Happy birthday CE. Party on.

4. Happy bday CE, my Scorpio sista. Have a J for me, mine was the 19th :ey:

5. Happy late bday!

6. Happy bday CE :) where was my invite?! I may be getting old but I can still drink you and your hubby under the table ;-)

7. Haha come on over :)

8. alright get the beer pong table ready we'll play Boise State rules like I did in college ;-) show you youngin's how we do

9. my current favorite..
    http://youtu.be/A5D_e2B0CxA

10. You can hold your own that's for sure. I think you could give me a run for my money

11. already in the plans...flip cup is my game!

12. Somebody found 5 gal buckets of Rabbit poo for 3 dollars..... In march I will have my own madness. Can't wait! But I'm sure of you can! Lol.

13. if it hasnt been composted its just 5 bucks worth of poop.. 

14. I have a hollow leg ;-) you know that's where I put it all
    I hate that game lol you could never get me away from the Beirut table long enough to really find an interest in it.

15. I did do a bit of reading. Mixed emotions on it as its a cold manure. But it'd better if composted . I'm going to set up some cinder blocks for a compost area next weekend for it. I want to jump on the opportunity and use it. From there I'll just add equal parts of alfalfa hay and let it do its thing.
    You can get composted already somewhere?

16. Okay I have no idea how this site works nor do I know what I'm doing making cannabis cooking oil right now. I used 2.5 ounces OG orgasmic kush and 1.5 oz sour diesel and mixed them. It's mostly trim with a few nugs in there as well. I combined it with 4 cups canola oil and have it in the crock pot on low heat. After reading more into it, I'm not sure if that's the right math. Is my oil going to be crazy strong, weak or just right? Any help would be great. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Scratch that. Lol. It was 3 dollars a sac so its ruffly 30lbs. Guess its pretty common shit. No pun intended

18. I use a quart and its fine. Pretty strong. Dam near same ratio. But I separate with a paint strainer and then use the trimmings again to make butter then melt that shit on top of my brownies while hot with some nuts and marshmallow whipping and get loaded....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.