NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finished my first AK 48 and started cutting on the second today, some drying, some jarred already. Such a nice, citrus, sweet smell.

Attached Files:

2. Time to get busy on some bubble. $107 out the door at your nearest "Camping World".

Attached Files:

3. Go with a used washer from an appliance store. You can makes lbs of bubble easy with them.

4. #40564 Spid3r mite, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    My babies today before I did some chopping. Did a lot better this year, not really a fan of how blue dream grows though.

[​IMG]

5. maybe u got a bad cut. I love blue dream. She's a beast every time I grow her

6. She grew well I just don't like the angle the branches come off the stalk. Everything had to be tied twice to train really fricken annoying.

7. Need to get me some grape drink

8. I'm probably going back to green crack next year. Nice friendly strain.

9. Welp. Another year on sgt farms in the books. Time to live my life for a bit. Another fun ride.

http://youtu.be/0FHEeG_uq5Y

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414252840.544885.jpg
    Here is my grape drink.

11. That's all she wrote I'm all done, the bottoms of the plants are pulled and hung to dry. I have the first pull dried and broken down into storage boxes ready to be trimmed. And now it's time for Sierra IPA, dabs and oil coated joints. Trim trim zall a bim.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414263952.539952.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414263966.022383.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414263978.456144.jpg

12. #40573 Dadeo, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    What a awesome pizza.
    Have a great weekend fuckers!( and ladies)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414265523.231009.jpg

13. Hope everyone is having a good happy harvest. I'm so over trimming. I just want to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Tire blew out on the 5....stuck waiting for a jack. Just sayin hello. Hope everyone is having a better time I am ATM.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Do you use that brush to sweep the keef? Good to know....lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Game day!
    I wish games always started at 6:30, this is nice.

Sent from a hole in my tin foil hat.

17. You should change your name again josh to stilltrying

18. lmaooooo..an dadeo fuck yea my lady woke me up with a beer and homemade wings..90% of why she is wearing a ring..lmaooo hope everyone is having a great weekend/harvest!

19. Wish it was a game worth watching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.