NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Check out begginners soil mix in the organics forum ITG explains it all. Thats where i learned.

2. Same here my genetics are open to anyonewho wwants them. Trades all day :hello:

3. Hear hear, free the weed.

4. I get my neem cake from neemresource.com and everything else my friend at the grow shop orders it for me whenever i need it

5. Like Richard said.
    neemresource.com is really the only place to get quality neem and karnja products.
    After that start checking out feed stores, local nurseries, and grow shops. Landscaping companies are good too. I buy chunks of pumice and lava rock to bust up for rock dust.

6. That's what I'm talking about guys and gals!

7. Thats how it should be :D Cant have a community without sharing and love going on.

8. Hella. 2012 was a great season 2013 is gunna be even better.

9. I'm in contra costa county! I can't wait to get growing this year! I have gotten so much info since I started reading all these threads I cant wait to try some new techniques!

10. Welcome :smoking: good to see other Cali people chiming in.

11. Welcome CE. Contra costa co? I know that name can't think where u are. You in the valley east hwy 120?

12. East bay area about hour from San Francisco

13. I'm stoked to finally find some Cali growers! It makes my day :)

14. There is quite a few of us here so glad to have u join in man

15. Clearing land get my garden all situated. Fire! Burn day. Cutting back some trees. Ya know getting ready for the season.

Attached Files:

16. I wish I was there for that. I would burn a joint while you burned the pile. :)

I bet if I go outside I can see a plume of smoke in the distance from you hahaha. Not quite, but you are pretty close. That scenery looks awfully familiar. ;)

17. you get the thin mints cut?

18. Yep that's the one. "Girl Scout Cookies Original Thin Mints" that's what the lable said and the old man told me.

19. Let me know how you like it man its a bay area original by a guy from the hemp center Ibelieve. Interested in the genetics. Durban poison x og kush x cherry pie(og kushxgdp) very nice cross breed from the sound of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.