NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fucking rippers are hitting everyone. At least they didn't get much. Harvest what's ready, but don't let them force you into harvesting the rest. Just be extra diligent about security. Last season after the rippers came 3 times in a row I was buggin, but I refused to harvest early. Letting those buds ripped up made up for what they took. To me, harvesting early is like fucking yourself over.

2. That's some bull ass shit there. I got extra people here but i am still bugging out.

3. Id kind of like to un-see that^^^

4. This will help.

Attached Files:

5. Nice ass sarge. ;)

6. Well I think these are ready. Ya or nay?

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

7. Don't hear much from those A's fans tonight.
    I thaught they were WS champs at the all star break. Bwahahaha

8. A's had a epic fail fuck!!!!

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #39870 mjmama25, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    You know I hate growing organics, with these damn tiny buds....
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

It's almost unsmokable. Not frosty at all...
    image.jpg

10. Looks amazing. I'll see him tomorrow and show him. He's a bottled nutes kinda guy. Talking to him is retarded honestly. Irritating. I kinda don't even want to bring up growing to him again. Lol. I'm more amazed by the science behind organics now then just the fact that's its better for you and the plants. So when we start talking he starts fumbling.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. So I harvested what was ready and hung to dry. So my smaller LSD, holy grail and rest of purple paralysis. I had a feeling I would get hit so I was in harvest mode already. Tomorrow the rest of Flowerbomb will get harvested and wet trimmed. After tomorrow I'll have 6 plants that still have a way to go. GSC is almost ready, silver la and hippie killer have weeks and Pineapple Express, la woman and Casey jones have 3 weeks or so left. Not going to harvest anything early. I Bobbie trapped the area they came in and added some cams. Before next season I'm paying for a professional CCTV to be installed. Next time rippers try to jump my fence I should hear them screaming. They will then see the end of my barrel. Game on rippers let the best man survive.

12. You know what's funny? I was talking to a friend who knows our rippers from last season and she said they're
    totally scared of Diesel. That tells me 2 things. 1) They've been back past here since they got out of jail. 2) The dog is doing his job. I seriously doubt those fools will try coming back here again. The DA pretty much told me to fuck him up if he comes back. With what he said about shooting is before, I would have the self defense thing on my side. Anyway, my friend made a point of telling him Diesel is vicious and will fuck him up lol. Punks'll have a lot more than the dogs to worry about if they ever come back.

13. Whoever did it was very nervous and in and out within a minute. They took the most immature buds in my whole garden. Dropped a 1/4 of what they cut. Leads me to believe it was scared kids. Most likely the ones I saw around 3 today. My lady walk Zeus to the mail box and when they saw here they turned around.

14. sorry to hear about the rippers man, a lot of people got hit this year damn. What's up everyone, I havnt been on here much lately, not that I was on much before..but yeah just been trimming like crazy, got the light depo done, averaged about 2ppp. I just chopped the albert walkers, GC x bubba coming down this weekend. Oh and my tahoe og cut, which was about a quarter of my grow, is really disappointing me right now. Really frosty but such a light yielder, same with the Fire og. I got them both from a local clone shop, everything else in my garden are f1s from last winter. Next year gonna go from seed only for sure. Happy harvest everyone, oh yeah and jmoney, if your on here you lucky bastard gave me my second hard loss this year :) here's a shot from the cheapo cctv

Attached Files:

15. You should walk up to them in a calm creepy way and quietly ask "Where's my stuff?". They'll probably shit a brick.

16. #39877 drewdog420, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    That's fucked sorry they got anything ki. Rippers ain't getting shit from me this year. Camera system installed. Just put motion sensors this week. Pit bull sleeping in the backyard. Can't wait until this year is over. My family isn't very happy with me. I'm up all hours of the night. Think my neighbors are scared of me. One of my new neighbors came over today and asked politely if I'd stop cocking my gun in the yard cause it's scaring his wife. I had a long conversation with him and told him what happened last year, and why I grow, etc. And he was pretty cool about it. I asked him if he would keep an eye out for anything suspicious and he said he would but wouldn't mind if I'd kick him down a few buds at harvest. No prob! Hopefully no more urban farmer shit after this year

17. If I see them again near my house I'm going to confront them. I have a gut feeling it's them. Im going to give them a talk they will never forget. I posted handwritten signs on the fence. "Smile I'm watching you!" And " is your life worth it?". They should tell them I'm not fucking around. Gonna be a long few weeks. I'm lucky I didn't loose much. Just enough to get my attention.

18. That's a good neighbor. Mine are to busy calling the cops about my grow. I'm legal guys leave my alone. It's awesome the cop couldn't do a thing about my plants. Just got to worry about rippers.

19. OK I been wanting to ask this for a bit but I feel stupid asking. When you all get ripped and your growing legal, if you have video proof can/do the rippers go to jail is it a certain level of theft?

My dad is a nor cal grower but he s kinda hard to talk to for me. I would like to understand it a bit better. Maybe I can help him more if I understand this part better.

wait......what's today???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.