NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh you made me my favorite cake. So thoughtful of you. Everyone can grab a slice. Thanks girl.

2. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. You guys are family to me and make me feel welcomed. It great having friends like you guy and girls. As far how I spent my day, Me and my lady just finished a 12 he shift at trimming. I finished the TrainWreck and started on Putple paralysis. Getting things done at a decent pace. This week I should be able to spend most of it trimming as I won't have my done after Wednesday until next week. I can focus strictly on trimming an no school or football to take up trimming time. It feels good putting a dent in the harvest. Each day I trim another strain. The more I get trimmed the less the smell and less that can spoil or get ripped. Gonna leave the scraps until the best stuff is harvested. I still have plants that have a few weeks or so to go until they are ready so it give me time to harvest in waves. I got 3 indoor plants that are left and need to be harvested in a week or two. Definitely keeping busy and already have plants in veg getting ready to go full steam ahead on indoors.

3. Im glad you had a good B-Day buddy. It's supposed to be back up into the 90's soon. Talk about perfect weather for the peak of harvest season. It gives me time to let everything fully ripen and not rush my harvest.

4. Got some Berry White wax and Cindy 99 wax in the rotation mmmmm good. Plus some early bubba buds that are cured and smoke mighty fine already. my first bit of Humboldt outdoor lol :)

5. #39825 RichardDean, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    Yeah, happy Belated b'day kronic, hope you had a good one.

6. Cindy wax is probably mind blowing.

7. #39827 mjmama25, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    Im thinking about posting this in the front yard.

image.jpg

8. .....

http://youtu.be/Hk_-XWpUFmU

9. http://youtu.be/praFGD51ih8

10. #39830 415north, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    I'm in the same boat you are I,m reading about everyone harvesting and I still have at least a week to go on all my plants. Gotta love this eighty degree weather. Plants all have mostly white hairs and getting crystally. I only got a few mold spots on the platinum bubba from the storm but nothing on the 3x crazy or BBHB.  Now just gotta worry about dumb teenagers that can smell my plants from the street. DSC_0007.jpg

11. fix the spelling :) follow*. then it will be a good laugh when you scare the shit out of people!

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412123477.256182.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412123489.157369.jpg
    GDP is getting real swollen now, I'm thinking 10 days until it's time.

13. #39833 mjmama25, Oct 1, 2014
    I was up on the ladder checking my tops and spotted a patch of rot in one of the very center buds of the trainwreck. Im not even sure how I'm going to get to it to chop it without taking down half the plant. Maybe crawl underneath and have someone watch me wiggle branches until I get the right one. Then chop from below. So far I haven't spotted a single worm in any of the buds I've chopped, so I wasn't really expecting mold. Damn storm. It's just one spot, but shit spreads fast. I'm about to smoke a bud from the sample branch I cut last week to see if it's close to ready yet. I took one branch of each plant to gauge how much longer they needed.

14. That'll be well worth the wait.

15. Got some outbreak of bud rot too and I even blew them off. Think it's just the poor drainage in my back yard. Lost 2 tops on my purple berry colas and a few small spots on a few others. Cut the tops off my grape ape due to rot also but very minor. Found some on a purple gorilla top as well and very little on my og and monster cookies. None on the 3x crazy. Quite a few are 1-2 weeks out so any visible signs and I'm taking the tops. Og is still about 3 weeks as well as the monster cookies which may even be a month. Damn this shit. Looks like I won't get out of this season without a hiccup. Gonna take the tops on the ones that are close and inspect and cut out anything that isn't. The remaining will get sprayed green clean. Hope this weather will help and I won't loose too much. If I had huge plants like Mike trich or raider id just say fuck it and chop the hole cola off

Sounds like a good plan. I,m gonna do the same thing, harvest the colas that have bud rot. I,ll just cut out the bad shit.  It,s interesting to see what strains get bud rot and what don't. I kinda  knew  Platinum Bubba was gonna get bud rot so it,s no surprise.  It,s super sticky with thick buds. I actually won't lose that much with this hot weather coming up  just pick the brown parts off and it won't spread.

17. Funny cause my 3x crazy which has og and bubba in it has been 100% rot free. Buds are long and chunky. Almost looks like train wreck buds. All my buds with heavy indica genes with huge fat colas seem to be susceptible

18. #39839 415north, Oct 1, 2014
    Yea my 3x crazy looks like that too. Long thin buds with a few yellowing,  purpeling leaves. I thought 3X crazy was GDP Bubba kush, and og kush anyways super sticky. maybe I messed up my description, but my 3X  crazy has been bud rot free.  The only bud rot has been on my platinum Bubba.

19. Next year it,s going to be proven outdoor strains, no more messing around with lavender, sherbert whatever.  I am just going with strains like chemdawg 91, AK47, Chemdawg 4,  GDP, And Blue dream or green crack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.