NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh of course and thats what I do. My doc himself says dont drive around with more than 3 pounds cant help ya then. LoL but respecting ur neighbors, keeping to yourself, staying up to date with paperwork, and having a good relationship with local and county law enforcement goes a long way. Oh imwhite too. Haha sucks i know racism and profiling is Shitty but thts our world ifbur black or latino ur much more likelyto be arrested for marijuana related charges then a white person. I know one of the Lake County Sheriff guys by name gave me his card and all that when he came out here to my property.

2. ya hes a cool person knows tons about health and nutrition.. my appointment is on 4-21 day after 4-20 they close on 4-20 every year..

3. good advice..

4. rip you should ask him about his bluberry extract he makes with herb for painkillers I think he has a patent on it or something..

5. Yeah Dr. Gitter is great also ;)

6. I taught him how to make vegetable glycerine ;) I will def ask him next time. I don't renew until Dec.

7. Where do u get ur glycerine to make tinctures? Read aboutthe procedure want to trymaking my own sometime.

8. #9148 s0calt0ker, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
    Thanks ripped,,,

RD- amazon has high quality food grade glycerin. I believe in gallons. 1 gallon for near 20 bucks. Check google for the best prices but, doubt you can beat that by alot. I havent bought it in a long time. try to get 99%+ food grade glycerin.

If you have an herb store they should have it. Like a store that carries psychoactive herbs and teas. They sell vials and droppers and all the supplies for tinctures and the best quality normally.

9. I am not in Redding but i go there too and know about 12 others that travel to the same DR

10. I,ve always had dark circles under my eyes naturally soon as we met he told me I have a problem breaking down sugars in my body correctly is why come to find out I am borderline diabetic so I try to watch my sugar intake since then my eyes don't look like i've been up for a week anymore..

11. Sweet, made alcohol tincture before but trying to steer away from that. Shit fucked me up, used everclear.

12. I got it at Orchard Nutrition in Redding ;)

13. ^ yeah I don't use alcohol. I have but it tastes horrible. I don't really drink alcohol anymore so I just try and stay away. Especially, with my stomach condition. Glycerin is awesome. There are some other stuff to use. But, go with glycerin for now it's a great start.

14. How much did ya pay?

15. Beautiful evening in Nor Cal. Peace and Pot growmies:smoking: IMG_20130403_182224.jpg

16. As I drink Ruthless Rye right now lol im a bad influence I know haha. Love my beer cant help it. And just a few nothing crazy like in my college years. Partied hard in my day. Lets just say I have thoroughly enjoyed life so far and dont regret it. Take it easier these daysmainly cause my 4 year old. Hes my world.

17. Like 10$ for 12oz I think. It's been awhile since I made it. That's how we get our scripts for more also. We tell them we don't smoke we only make vegi glycerine and it requires more product ;)

18. Fn delicious!

image-305044730.jpg

19. I`m in Sac county.

20. ya and edibles..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.