NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yup every month on the first i do a 3 spray maintainence regime every 3 days over a 9 day period. 10th day clean offwith water only. Never have mites in my garden. Outside clones i spray immediately with take down and quarantine till dry.

2. Bunch of kids!

Lol... 32 here

3. So a year older than me qualifies me as akid? Lol hahahah....get outta here

4. Does that mean I get to call you junior:p?

5. Uhhhhh....nope haha not even my folks call me that... im six four and 235 i aint no Junior.;) im the Bear Latvian.:wave:

6. What 3 sprays do you use? And do you just rise with water in a sprayer?

7. TExted u mang

8. In the bay area, east bay. When do you guys think is the proper day to put some plants outside? I was thinking mid to late April. Does that sound good or should I wait longer ?

9. 9 weeks for me. She could possibly go a little longer but that's where I like this girl.

10. Simmer down there grey beard... Jk

11. Is she a heavy feeder? The sour I've grown before was picky with nutes, but it was a lot more sativa looking that your cut.

12. That's what I do with the organicide :)

13. no retire for me this year only move to more property thats my goal.. 24 total girls but my partner gets some of that.. 22 will be in the ground and 2 200 gallon smart pots also I have ten autoflowers going in 7 gallon pots in straight ffof.. stay tuned for that sideshow it should be stellar..
    :D

14. Hold out 2 more and you can have my place it would take you 2 years to get all the hole dug you dig it lol

15. Ya she's not that picky. She can take a pretty hot mix and like I've said once she flips to flower she really wants the mag.
    She has always gotten that yellow, spotty leaf thing in flower, wonder if that's the hmv affecting her, hmm. Meh still my best smoke.

16. That's encouraging to know. I've gotten rid of the worst plants and I'm keeping my bigger healthier girls. I've still got my Purple Diesel, Sour Diesel, Girl Scout Cookies, Detroit Badass, Blackwater, Deadhead, Sour Kush, and now I get to keep the Sour Strawberry, so that puts me at one too many. Which is perfect because if one plant starts going down hill, I have a replacement.

17. Good Morning NorCal !!

18. You know I got this girl from a dispensary up here. I picked up 4 sour d clones and this is the one I kept. She grew a little different than the others, gets a little purple at the end of flower. Who really knows if it's really sour d, right. Somebody could have mislabeled something along the way. But..... It was sold to me as sour d so take it for what it is sister. Shit for all I know it could be a purple diesel lol.

What I do know is right now she smells like a skunk shit on a running D9 caterpillar engine.

Tastes fuely and skunky.

Leaves you sitting there mind fucked for hours. Not couch locked but just tripping balls so hard you can't really do much.

I love it.

19. Excellent that's the way to be, Put them through the gauntlet early to see who survives. Plant Darwinism

20. Transplant day!..... maybe.
    Don't wan't to leave the compound.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.