NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I only know how to grow one type of weed. Its calledknock your ass outdick in the dirt weed haha. Gets me faded gonna fuck u up.

2. Me and a few friends went to district 30 and dive bar in down town sac on mushies hahaha best time ever!!! It was weird but so cool I felt not a care in the world !! Standing in front of the huge club speakers OMG I'm kinda getting a flash back .! The bass rumbling thru every cell of my body.!.!.
    The dive bar was nuts .! We were drinking big blue moons and vodka red bulls all night ( have no clue why I can never feel alcohol on shrooms .)
    There is an aquarium above the bar and some of the bartenders go in there as mermaids !!! .! Every one iny group pretty much hated it , but me. I felt amazing and free regardless .
    I know a lot of people can't and will not go in public but if you can I totally recommend dive bar lol you'll be staring at the aquarium for hours!!!

3. Dude grimey dubstep tuesdays at townhouse in sac lets go!

4. This reps me [​IMG] im 6 four and so is my heart.:wave: much love to all my Nor Cal growmies

5. I'm getting the spring itch. I need to get the last order of beans and decide what will go outside from my seed stock. I have a list of some of the planned girls but things could still change. Tomorrow I have to rent a uhaul to make a dump run so while I'm there I plan to pick up free compost. Also planning on getting some building supplies. Might even purchase a tiller. I can't hang with you big dawgs but in shooting for lb plus per plant. I can't get crazy living in a city. Plus my back yard get limited light. To bad my front yard gets all the light. I still make enough to supplement my indoor. I love my bud like my women, nice and tight regardless of size.

6. Do wht u got to do man u will tcob. I got kc33, moby dick, trainwreck, pine skunk, og kush, blue dreeam seeds im waiting to germ till last week of March.

7. So when does everyone start their seeds for outdoors? I was thinking of starting mine in the next few weeks. I want a month of indoor veg time.

8. April first or so gonna sprout my outdoor kids.

9. My neighbor has 3 rototillers so I just borrow one of his, hes got a small one, medium size and a large one, lol. I live in a residential area so I dont want my plants to get to tall it attracts to much attention. We get alot of sunlight in our backyard but we also got a big dog that loves to run so putting them near the grass wouldnt be a great option.

10. Yea I keep two boxers along with an assortment of weapons.

11. [​IMG]

Heres my lil guy guarding the vault :D

Good Morning NorCal :wave:

12. I love those dogs. Breed them growing up. Now i have two Pitts and the same gun safe.

13. I'm popping my seed now.

14. Since this is our first time growing we dont have plans on popping any of our femmed seeds just yet...
    Lemon Thai Kush x3
    Cheese Dick x1
    Tijuana x1
    Blackjack x1
    LA Confidential x1
    Sour Kush x1

Instead we went with starting the nonsexed freebies..(15)AliensJackedUp, (5) bagseed.
    We figured if there was any errors or a learning curve we would much rather run into those issues with the free stuff rather then the $$$ stuff :)

Hoping to pick up a few clones of some different strains for our outdoor adventure, even though we had no plans on an outdoor grow this season we figure to give it a try.

15. Boxers are awesome smart dogs :hello:

16. 2 months ago..

17. I dont want to start seeds till april sincs i dont have supplemental light on the farm spot. DDont want any early flowering my yard I can so doing all clones here most likely and seed on the farm.

18. dare i smoke this casey first thing in the a.m.?? i do..

19. i did smoke the casey..
    and it took me far awayyyy..

20. Joining ya with some morning dabs. Haha woooo.:smoking: faded Ineed to smoke some of that Casey wit ya man bet it is very nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.