NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. score!!!

2. GHG I OBLIGE!

I present to you my very first OD go... inspired by Rae himself.
    Blue cheese[​IMG]

:smoke: y

3. is this why he got banned?

4. Nice Mokey very nice.. Now your hooked and thinking
    about next year already or you should be haha
    Who got band this week???

5. Hell yeah you know i am. Got some bigger totes for next year, and om thinking about a 6' scrog so I can keep it low. Or try 5 plants instead of 2. ;)

Thanks to your ass...
    Lmao!

6. #38046 JUSTHILLBILLY, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
    Get 25-45gl Smartpots . I will be waiting to watch haha

MJ has done the Scrog outdoor

7. drew got banned, I'm actually pretty bummed about it

8. Dam that sucks.....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    I was going to ask if he needed any help trimming since he's in the area...booooo....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. What the fuck for ..-.-..-... Over

10. wtf is going on. I wonder what he did. Might be time to move on to another forum. I have made some good friends and hope we stick together.

11. One day and issues arise in here again...

12. #38052 mjmama25, Aug 29, 2014
    Ok I'm not ready to see this place go to shit. Im putting my foot down. Throwing my weight around, and I have plenty to throw. ;)

As an original member of the NorCal crew and someone who helped start a lot of these friendships, I'm asking you all to please cool your jets. Getting mad at a couple noobs and a couple mods isn't worth losing all the real friendships we have built. I've met several of you in person and still plan to meet several more of you! I've watched you guys lose loved ones, have babies, get married and break up. You all have seen me through hella ups and downs too, from welcoming my new daughter to fighting off rippers. We have supported each other, helped each other, and taught each other. I'm not willing to throw all that away, and I hope you guys aren't either.

13. I'm with you mamma, I think I said the same thing 2 days ago. Why should we original gangsters leave because some newbs suck? I'll be hanging out quietly and if there's some worth talking about I might say something.

14. Shit, been on this site for 8 years. I ain't leaving, even if I'm quiet I'm always lurking hehe. But I'm usually not quiet.

15. Morning norcal. ...how about them raiders!

bat mobile

16. #38056 Gold Hill Ganga, Aug 29, 2014

17. Lol. Preseason is all they got.

18. #38058 JUSTHILLBILLY, Aug 29, 2014
    No snow havin mutherfucker , even some of the glaciers are gone
    Wonder if there's gong to be any mud slides in the fall.

Attached Files:

19. I know I aint reppin like any of you but these are the biggest ladies I've grown so far. the un-topped Hawaiian like 73" at its highest.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. So-Cal mud hole

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.