NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For the donkey and midget you might have to take him to Tijuana. By the way its not a proper 21st birthday party unless the cops and fire department show up:).

2. Thanks. She still has her loopy way out there moments which can be kind of funny at times but the best thing to do is just play along with it. By the way the only way in hell I would let a ripper take me and my plants is if she was a playboy playmate:).

3. Good to see ya around again T. :)

4. OK everyone Draft is set to ready

5. lol we're the same height Gold Hill, tall people FTW :metal:

:laughing:

6. I wish i was taller  5'5" all i gots 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ryDOy3AosBw

7. My Sour Kush from above
    image.jpg

And below
    image.jpg
    No shortie over here. 5'9 and long arms. Repping for the tall girls growing tall plants. ;)

8. I'm 6'4" and 267lbs :)

9. awww yeah that's how its done

10. Starting to get some good crowns forming now. This is a mystery plant. I think she got mislabeled at the start of the season because she looks nothing like her sisters. She may be my missing C99, lol. This season has been such a mess! I should be able to 100% identify her by harvest time.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

11. I don't know about. C99. I have to that are no where that far along. My c99 look
    Like big sativas plant.

12. Hmmm. Strange. The clone version of C99 I grew a while back was really fast flowering. But this is the first time I've worked with this seed version. One of the best features of the C99 back then was that she had a soaring sativa high but flowered fast like an indica. This plant has very small wispy leaves. Each of those leaves is about the size
    of my palm. And the edges are very pronounced ridges.

13. Tangerine must have turned out to be shit or a hermie cause i haven't seen shit about it

14. The c99 I popped turned hermi on me :(

15. #37595 JUSTHILLBILLY, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    i am sorry, i have some C99 and C99 xs .. i did not like the c99  

I will put that on the list  lol

16. Damn the shit they have out now sounds nothing like the original. it was a nice candy fruity taste and soaring creative sativa high. Fast growing, fast budding. I loved that strain and I'm not usually big on sativas.

17. the one from female seeds was a great 7 week finish sativa that smelled like grapefruit it was pretty damn good haha

Thats the one i have but i don't care for it..  Pineappley  weird shit

19. I haven't tried the Cross i made yet, Hope its better than the C99.. 
    same with the Jedi hope it turns out more better as a cross than the true Jedi 

20. May the force be with you.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.