NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd love to go blasting with you guys some day. I got a bunch of exploding target mix too

bat mobile

2. Boo this man, synthetics! Haha jk Vut seriously guys flower teas and feedings should not really be any different than veg teas, in organics your plant will just use what it needs and leave the rest for later, your not going to "hurt" the quality of the bud by hitting it with a regular tea or feeding, if anything feeding a balanced tea helps replenish the various nutes that your plants might be low on. I'm not saying don't do a special high P and K tea as a bonus, I'm saying don't stop doing Your reg veg tea/feeding. I personally don't think you should do any of the heavy "flower" teas you guys are doing, why do that? I have plunty of all that in my soil, and so should you, if not y'all should rethink your super soil recipe for next year.. I will be rocking kelp and alf teas only for the rest of the season maybe one more EWC tea, they have everything you need in those 3 ingredients.

3. Gotta get rid of the synthetics somehow. Probably save that for my indoor though

4. By the way anyone here tried corleone kush? Got some last night and it really knocked me down a peg

5. I've got 5 boxes of clays and 4  1/2"-steel  plates. The, "ting" from the steel plates is so satisfying to hear.
    My friend just got a Ruger SP101 .357 yesterday that we've gotta try out.

6. boo on the teas alltogether..water only and a couple topdressings ftw.. hahahaha jk i ran about 5 teas this year.. couple worm and molasses and a couplpe kelp alfalfa crab teas..

7. Same here. I like to spoil them. Every thing I top dress with i throw in the 50 gal
    And brew for 24 hrs

8. I heard that I've only done 2 EWC and 1 kelp n alf tea and water FTW let it be a plant

9. mine get a little special treatment here and there like tomorrow morning i am washing them all off with kelp water.. im brewing up about ten gallons now for in the morning.. i like to rinse them 2 days after I treat with spino or soap..

10. If my notes are correct I have done 4 teas this year and everything else was water.

11. One tea of ewc myself and doing a light one tomorrow morning. :) I just wanna see what my soil can do then maybe next year ill want to use teas more frequently or maybe not?..... Mwauhhahaha

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I do foliar every 3 days too with kelp and fish every now and then. Fuckn app is bullshittn rt now....I cant post img.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yea you still down here?

14. #36314 RichardDean, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    Its official, this guy is headed for Humboldt in two weeks. See ya later Lake county, I'm combining forces with my buddy up there he has a sick 50 acre farm I'm gonna be living and working on. Can you say 20 400s and then some muuuuuhhhaaaahhaaaaa.....2015 season will be epic.. :)

15. Congrats Rd. See something good came from this years disaster. Can't wait to see what you turn out next year.

16. Just got back from hanging with Sgt. Had a blast shooting with ya. Thanks for the invite, your family are a bunch of cool people. Made me feel welcomed and those ribs where bomb. I'm starting to get excited for hunting season.

17. My ears still have a ring to them

18. Thanks man I'm super excited and I get to finish my six plants out in Humboldt weather gonna toss em in the uhaul, its so much cooler up there its so nice. We just got back two hours ago and I already want to head back haha.

19. been awhile for me, eager to do some shooting out at the new place its fifty acres of nature, no neighbors...

20. Mine too. Was fun though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.