NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm just a cheap ass so I'm not using my ac. Anything over 84-85 in veg is too hot for any kind of decent growth. With that said I've vegged in the 90s before but wouldn't recommend it. I keep mine right at 77-78 in veg and 74-75 in flower

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thanks drewdog. Great information!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. If I start begging at 85 degrees and the growth is slow, then the weather gets cooler. Will my plants then grow faster or will the plant
    be permanently stunted

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Did that ac work for you.

5. I had a lot of trouble finding a hose to adapt to the exhaust port. Got it running then it crapped out on a real hot day

6. Well that sucks.

7. No worries brother I appreciate the help anyhow. Went out and bought a new 10k btu

8. #36248 JUSTHILLBILLY, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    Afternoon snack

Garlic stuffed lol. The Boss is going to be making me
    Some spicy Dilly beans and garlic here real soon

Beer with a snack all in one

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Have any of you grown Grape God? Opinions? I'm looking at it and/or Deep Purple for my next seed order.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have a pack of deep purple but haven't popped any yet...but I want to lol

• Like Like x 3
  11. Well there goes my season. Just found out my northern lights X big bud is a male. Fml. If anyone has a full grown plant for a replacement please let me know

12. I wouldn't call them full grown but I have these two left the taller one is lemon thai kush and the small one is purple erkle there in 10 gal smarties

• Like Like x 2
  13. Photo won't load!!!! Ahhhh

14. Would you be willing to part with one I could trade you something or make a donation to you ;)

• Like Like x 2
  15. 1406236497094.jpg there we go

• Like Like x 2
  16. damn drew male? i hate that lol..
    those were sposed to be fems from ki

17. Ya kinda fucked me up that was one of my biggest plants. Sure looks like a male was wondering why all my other plants were shooting pistols and not that one

18. damn bad hit..kinda the reason why I like to order beans so I know whats what..
    im sure CE ladies will do nice for ya drew!

19. Ouch that sucks Drew, hope you get a good replacement.

20. Already got one ce to the rescue.
    I was wondering can I keep a cfl on it to keep it in veg throughout August without effecting the others?

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.