NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so whats everyone tokin on today!!

2. #33002 JUSTHILLBILLY, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    GSC. Haha. To lazy to go get a new jug

3. hey nothin wrong with that haha im on just a few dabs and a black cherry cola blueberry muffin...shit has me glued to the couch I cant get up lmaooooo

4. I'm waaaaay to close to being sober... I'm training a new employee at work so I can't sneak off to smoke a bowl until 11:30!

5. Where did your journal go.

6. made a new one since I shortened the name haha..

7. Can we get a link? Please

8. My girl was discharged from the hospital and in her discharge paperwork there was a drug test results. She tested positive for her pain pills but not THC. She burns just as much as me. How is it possible that she didn't get a THC positive? That's just crazy that she got negitive results.

9. :huh::blink:

10. thats insane

11. lots of places donnt test for mj as its an expensive test.. just my thought.. people at my work get swabbed and dirty for weed people always pass for some reason..

12. She gets medical at a military hospital until July. They tested her for methadone, PCp, opiates, THC, cocaine, barb ql, and a bunch of other things.

13. Where is everyone.
    Fucking hailing right now.

14. It's pouring here no hail though.

15. #33016 rippedeyed, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    dude! I woke up this morning to over an inch of hail on the ground. From 3 am to 5 am we had a gnarly thunder storm!!

16. Just started dumping rain down herein the bay

17. its pretty dark up here too.. poured last night for a minute..

18. Shit it's been snowing off and on all day.

19. no shit its snowing up there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.