NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now its the hurry up and wait time of the year lol

2. I get all my dirt delivered Sunday

3. I just need to build my boxes and dig holes!

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. Going to start filling my holes tonight.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398296595.153763.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398296630.686697.jpg

5. Haha, the dog inspecting your quality of hole construction.....dogs know their holes!!

6. Fuck moving plants in and out. Brought the 600 hps outside. Trying to figure out how to hang my 600 mh

Attached Files:

7. i was thinkin hang my t5s outside under the overhang the last few weeks of cutting light.. we are on the same path.. at 16 8 hours going to 15 9 in a couple weeks then to 14.5 a week before plant..

8. I just have a T5 out there for like 3 hours at dusk. 18-6 is good for me. After this storm it's set to warm up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. im tryin to ease my girls outside i know all to well the wrath of pre flower..

10. just run a light like u said and leave it on for 6 hours 3 at dusk and 3 at dawn then you can maneuver the times back every other day. We are doing that now actually but we are cut back to 3-4 hours at dusk

11. Running 16-8 on the seedlings headed for outside this summer.. But then I'm So Cal and get a bit shorter days then you guys do..
    First shot at actually trying to time match and continue vegging after tossing the little kids outside..

12. I got a visit from the sheriff last season for complaints and all my neighbors grow. It is anonymous which means if they want to show up they will show up. I called bs hired a lawyer and won. However they did not have to provide anonymous lead and my lawyer told me there wasn't one. They typically just say there was. Remember to post private property signs and be totally fenced in. TOTALLY! They went down the neighbor property and through a fence hole which after 9-11 is apparently legal. My lawyer told me there cannot be a hole in the fence or they could use it. I was told of a animal can enter your property then the police can too. Wtf!!! Ordinances are very scary people, it's a way that they circumvent public opinions and laws. When I went to court hearing the judge opened with a statement saying all complaints will be heard but constitutional arguments will not be heard. This is a direct assault on our rights. It goes against the oath that they all swear to going into office. Make no mistake this is a war at least in their eyes. My county is pushing for more fairer ordinance and the chief said growers make it harder for them to control our way of life. .....This is a direct quote. Then went on to say its like a pig farmer or factory that runs all night moving in next to you....wtf? So farmers and factories are enemies as well. I swear to baby jesus I hate all fucking cop's. I don't care if you have family friend's or whatever who are Leo. Fuck them fuck them all! As Shity as a politician is passing their unjust laws it's these pieces of shit who enforce them and make them so. I no longer give them the benefit of they are just doing their jobs. Bullshit they are the problem. They are politicians muscle. Their voices on the street.

bat mobile

13. damn raider thats just straight fucked..I love my country and im proud to be here but I get disappointed alot..it is a shitty situation!

14. #32995 MrRaider, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    I love my property. ..the country is not mine. Patriotism imo is a tool used by the state to trick us into thinking it is ours and they are doing it for us. Believe it or not but this is not your country. ...In fact the property I bought , maintain and care for is not even mine. Don't pay the man poof it's all gone. My country my ass!

bat mobile

15. Our country has its issues but were a lot better off than the some other countries out there

16. But on a friendlier note doesn't it feel like our drinking club has a weed growing problem?

bat mobile

17. haha that we do..

18. you get it..lol I get what raider sayin though its all fucked im jus glad im not fucked in another country haha

19. I'm with you raider. The Patriot act my ass. May e people should read up on that a little more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.