NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's see that 4:20 4/20 smoke. 2g of GDP and .5 gsc oil to the face

Attached Files:

2. Just a couple of gold hill cookies j for me. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398035010.004283.jpg
    And I'm about 2 grams light of dabs haha.

3. Dabs to the face been typing this post since it was 4:20 on 4/20 but smoked so much cookies oil that I for got what I was going to write originally haha oh well happy 420 y'all!

4. too baked to figure out how to rotate my pic 4 huge dabs and still puffin.. photo (24).JPG

5. Eye of the hawk and all kinds of herb and concentrate. Been a good day but still going. Gearing up for my Chi trip on Tuesday.

6. Happy easter 420 to all my norcal family. Hope the easter bunny shit yall some fat nugs

7. you too bro, but you know we dont need no easter bunny to have fat nugs :p

8. Hope everyone had a great easter and 420! im so baked i cant stand aha

heres a list of the strains ive smoked so far 
    sour diesel,Gdp,great white ribbon ,durban poison ,platinum master kush snd some hash covered j1  

smoke some hash and kif i got for free from this club also

9. Thats it?

Jk lol I couldn't list em all

10. lol thats just the club strains i picked up.smoked some other strains just cant remember what they were 

11. Looks like we might have some rain on the way.

12. yeah here too and good cause we need it. Seems kinda rainy here in the forecast whole time im gone to CHi. Bringing the sunny weather with me to the midwest they need it.

13. Looks like 50-60% all week. So really nothing then.

14. well 50/50 is good odds :)

15. If you are flipping a coin

bat mobile

16. Weatherman  Best job ever,  If your wrong everyones just like Yeah that fuckin weather guy   and you still get paid..  I should look in to it HAHAHA   Bring you your weekly weather Hillbilly     

Grey shity out look for the week

17. Weather man in San Diego. 78 and sunny.... again. Back to you Bob

18. [​IMG]

19. need some tips on lowering my soil ph you guys
    whats the quickest solution possible??

20. depends on what ur medium is you can drop it out on a tarp and reammend or start over,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.