NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. watch your temps though. That depends on what final product you want ;)

2. Viscosity my good friend. As your butane boils off and more oil concentrated it's viscosity rises.it gets thicker. When the oil is thick it traps the tane in. Vacuum not only sucks the shit out but lowers the boiling temp like a pressure cooker. That's why I like oils over wax or shatter unless dine correctly. Even then though the tane if good quality and left to purge for a few days should be safe at room temp and waxed up. Oil consistency let's it escape better imo.
    Purged under 80 should result in shatter
    Between 80 and 160 wax
    And 160 and up oil. But don't over heat it.

bat mobile

3. true that thick gooey oil. Thats why when i fold it andpull it apart it clears out the bubbles cause they get worked out. Makes sense.

4. Thanks for the info Raider. Im good at the growing but still feel noobish on the oil part. But im very technically minded and I learn fast. ;)

5. So , the Boss is kind of a hippy lol. Here's her
    sheep wool she started cleaning last night is funny cause
    She is kinda hippy and I am a far fuckin cry from one

Attached Files:

6. I've noticed it purges out clear then if left for a couple day's at colder maybe 70 degree temp a few more bubbles like to form. I theorize it is like old school moonshine done up north in sub freezing temperatures. Old timer used to make alcohol and put it into a 55 gallon drum. Put it out in the freezing temps like -20 (think Montana, Idaho, Colorado) and let it freeze. Alcohol being as it won't freeze ends up going towards the middle as all the other liquids freeze. Later they drill into the barrel extracting pure alcohol in the middle. Kinda like a cold distilled process. Any ways as our oil cools the tiny little butane particles are condensed into pockets forming bubbles in what seemed to be totally purged oil. After a few days, weeks, months doing this always different do to things being well different it will stop and be like butter

bat mobile

7. I love your wife!! Have I mentioned that before ;)

8. Haha so do I. Lol I am lucky to have her

9. #32809 Sgtstadanko707, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    Made it back from mikes all dabbed out. Stocked up on cuts for sure now. Hooked him up with some if ki LSD cuts and a ton of beans. Spreading the nor cal love 1 plant at a time m

10. Speaking of norcal love hows about some indoor donkey dicks to round out indoor season

Attached Files:

11. those look pretty damn nice man

12. Thx lovin this sour d pheno

13. Those look really good drew.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Phatty colas. Not far from done huh Drew?

15. This horse is back in the race curtesy of mike and sticky.

Attached Files:

16. Whats the saying? Two heads are better then one? My Sour Crush topping itself from the start pretty cool
    [​IMG]

17. and that's LED???

18. You run LEDs Miss Rip?

19. no, but I've been watching drew with his for awhile now and after this summer I'm gonna start switching over. I really like them and have done LOTS of research on them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.