NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So any thoughts on a Hashberry x Purple Widow cross ???

2. sounds like it would be some potent stuff

3. Sounds like a winner.

4. Yeah sounds like it should be an Asskicker

Here is the last PW cross. Spyder

Attached Files:

5. Lovin the chunky indica dom leaves.

6. Stay thirsty

My friends

Attached Files:

7. Yep she is going to be a keeper I do believe

8. Getting rdy start converting to outdoor in next few days

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

9. Looking good. I have been hardening mine of for a few days now. I have them under the shade cloth for most of the day.

10. Nice I have a over hand spot behind my house almost enclosed with one side open there all gonna go sit in the hydro tray out there

11. Babys coming soon

Attached Files:

12. Got a question for my fellow growers near Sacramento....Is it too early to start planting outdoor crop?It is really starting to heat up and its not looking like much rain will be coming anytime soon?the reason i ask is due to my limited space indoors.I am currently flowering 4 plants and cant have my clones in the same room.I tried moving my clones to the top part of my grow room with little success. i am afraid that the dim light that's bouncing of the walls in my grow room will disrupt flowering....any help would greatly be appreciated!!

btw since joining this group ive learned so much more than i ever would've guessed.I thought i knew a lot when it came to indoor grows but i am glad i ran into this forum with such great folks willing to help out the community!Thanks a lot folks you guys are the s**t!

13. If your wanting to move your clones outside I suggest hardening up if you can make it one more week then hrs will be 13-11 and final week of this month we hit 14-10

14. I would wait. I planted 4/20 last year. Ran lights outside and I still had 5/32 go into flower. Mother's Day is the day to plant. I replanted one on Jun 1 and it was one of my largest plants. Wait it out. Trust me.
    I have mine outside now to harden them off then I bring them in at sun down and give them a few more hrs of light.

15. Soaking in the morning sun.

Attached Files:

16. Yeah last week of May or first week of June is ur best bet around here.

17. Unless ur willing to do supplemental this year i cant so i just ran everything 16/8from the start gonna start dropping it a bit now every week till they goout and matches outside.

18. looking good out there fellas

19. Thanks a lot brotha! this will be my first outdoor grow by myself so i need as much knowledge as possible. im hardening them up right now .
    thanks for the info brotha! im really excited to see what ill grow this outdoor season!will be posting pics when they get a bit bigger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.