NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smoking on some last years northern lights out of the volcano ;) it's the only way...

2. We have bamboo and 6 foot no climb fencing. Looks ghetto and totally like a pot yard but I'm not really giving a shit this year. We're renting so can't exactly put up a nice fence just yet. Next year!

3. Yeah I feel you on that. My Girlfriend and I just bought our house and property in late september/early october. So, it is worthwhile to spend the extra money to get it done right. The bamboo I am talking about is pretty cool and the prices are good. If you contact them they hook it up. They make lumber out of the bamboo too. I plan on using this stuff possibly. I am going to check home depot but I think the price is too high for the quality. I preferably want an 8 ft fence this time around. Although, six is probably what I will go with.

4. Nahh bongs! All day haha :) i dont get much out of vapes personally I like smoking.

5. Congrats on the new house!!! I'm hoping to god this year gets us a new house! Where is this place you speak of that has this bamboo fencing for a good price? I'm in need of another 80 ft or so and Home Depot IS pricey.

6. Did u not catch that I have bronchitis? Lol a bong would choke me to the point of puking!! Haha trust me I already tried ;) can't smoke anything but out of the vaporizer right now.

7. Oh its all good my buddy has asthma and has to vape not hating just I myself prefer smoking. Used to be a cig smoker about 4 yearsago so like the act of smoking more than vaping it. For zomeone such as yourself im sure its great though.

8. Oh I'm NOT hating I LOVE smoking weed. I also quit smoking cigs a year ago and LOVE my bong more than anything ;) congrats on quitting cigs! So bad for you!!

9. I quit cigs last year 1/9/12 last ciggarette. Smoking weed only thing kept me sane.

10. Same thing for me!!! I rolled joints and filled my last cig pack with them and smoked about a pack if joints a day. Boy I was in a haze for a few months haha ;)

11. My girl just bought us a groupon deal for $25 for 2 ecigs car am charger 15 cartridges its awesome. Been smoking since I was 16 and I'm now at day 10 and the ecig has satisfied every craving . I love it and would recommend to anybody trying to quit!

12. I've had that ;) loved not having to et outta bed in the AM to smoke a cig. And loved not smelling like an ashtray too. Still getting nicotine tho. Not good for ya ;)

13. True.. Id rather be addicted to ecigs/nicotine then killing myself with cigarette smoke!! Somebody lit up a cigarette and it smelled so foreign/gross. I work in sales and I am always pretty close. I can't believe I'd walk in smelling like that trying to make money haha

I noticed a huuuuge difference with bud too! I can take way fatter rips and dabs and cough half as much !!

14. 30 sight ez cloner? fuck it.. 309$ hope I didn't get had too bad..
    pesticide mister, next on the list..

15. Damn it was 230 for my 60 site. Hudson fogger man its the best makes spraying easy especially for our big bushes.

16. ya I saw that price had doubt but my woman said fuck it buy it so here we are..

17. ya I almost bought it but i figured theyd juiced me enough on the ezcloner.. they had a price tag of 209 on it this was at humboldrt fert shop in eureka..

18. Yeah I gave mine to my buddy to see if he has better luck with it at his place. Just was not working here. Using rockwool cubes again they always did well for me in the past and how all the clubs want them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.