NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Thats like mine and Mikes favorits type of load to Haul. Lol beer and soil as well as herb.

2. how about that bill that just passed that protects gmo corps from labeling their products like monsanto:mad:...

3. You know that Monsanto is the source of this new federal law in the senate. Fucking evil bastards.

4. Bahahahaha sounds like me but it wasn't us :( we were in cottonwood today

5. The bill also slips in gun control legislation

6. U know what is illegal, but has been perpetuated as legal since the illegal founding of the federal reserve? Federal Income Tax. Its definition is taxes on profits made by Corporations! Its illegal to tax our personal wages and labor according to the REAL constitution. Yet the very same corporations that run our govt pay no taxes, yet people like us trying to make a living and provide for our families and struggling would be thrown in jail for not paying an illegal tax and basically being a slave to the fed for 3 months out of the year. Fuck that! Revolution is near and required for usand our future generations.

7. For them to sit their and label me as a criminal for growing a plant technically safer than a tomato plant that helps manylive longer happier lives means they are fucks. I dont give a shit about what they do or who they are. Cause I know what i do is right and I will fight till my end for those beliefs and the people I care for.

8. It is our right and duty to abolish tyrannical govt.

“That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness”

9. i seen chick drivin dude mean muggin me in paasenger figured it was u and ur man lol..

10. Lmao! That's fn hilarious cuz that's how it woulda been too haha!! Was it a white truck too haha

11. I second that!

12. Try there lemon shandy it's an awesome spring time beer

13. Im talking about changing the worldhere. Not beer....

14. But i do enjoy a lemon shndy with my revolution:hello:

15. ya quit lying it was a white ford followed by a white ford i knew it was you lol..:hello:

16. so my boy, fellow blade, is talking bout opening up a clone shop to the public.. sign me up..

17. Clone depot was gonna open up here in Lake County but neve took off. Seems like it woud be a plant std orgy. Oh by the way fungus gnat problems are coming from fox farms bagged zoils. Fucck foxfarm believe monsanto has taken thmover dont believe the lies they tll u. Reason fox2 farm products are shit now and i have fungus gnats afte 12 years growing wifhout them and I hear everyone else here complaining about them nd guess what the best transmission for mosaic is? Bugs! Fungus gnats being the worst. Who knows maybe the monsanto owned happy frog is lready poisoned with mosaic to try to decimate our comunity. wouldnt be surprised if that was true. Honestly.

18. haters make me famous homeboy, like i said pull ur fucking chair up, got half way through ur ramble and decided not to give a fuck.. give a shit about a hater my friend as long as these bitches are loving me..

19. #9199 RichardDean, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
    You see me throwingoutbmy shit? No! Imchoosingto deal with the problem rather then run away from it. Not about haters most those fools dont evenknow how to sprout a seed let alone grow a plant to finish. What arehaters anyway? I dont give a shit about what people think aboutme . Ido what I do causeits the right thingtodo.

20. ^^^^ fuckin a bro that doesn't sound too far fetched !!!! Mother fuckers!!! It would be easy
    And they're the fucks trying to developer the terminator strains!! All this revo talks got me pumped and they also consider anti gov citizens to be terrorists and are approved to be killed in drone attacks supposedly .!
    This whole thing with North Korea will probably lead to more rights being taken away for our safety haha fuck that !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.