NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ya its strong, earthy flavor like nothing else.. the first year i grew it i thought i fucked it up cuz the taste was very different but this last 3rd season on it i learned how to cure it real nice and how far to take it..
    time to master a new strain i guess but i'll still be rockin one this year..

2. Its awesome getting to know a plant after growing it for many seasons. Becomes an old friend I feel tht way with my sour crush. Got seeds floatingaround of it if they are any good I will grow it again was a performer man inside and out. Smoke isalways top notch.

3. word i think i'm gonna try to run this headband for a couple years b4 i burn out on it loved it last season but know more about how to grow it now.. very nice plant easy to keep tied up from breaking branches tight nodes 4 pounder and it got shade from my big blue cheeses..

4. Speaking of seeds...

image-1467447481.jpg

Little clone tent full

image-447116229.jpg

Other angle full 11 seed in dirt 3 clones in 1 gallons and one in a half pint

image-929224483.jpg

The lonely GSC clone that won't fit :-(

image-141286265.jpg

Ultra Sonja, purple dream, deadhead og

image-161999513.jpg

2 Chem valley OG kushs

image-3747734200.jpg

2 fresh GSC cuts

image-350407083.jpg

Cloning in the kitchen under sky-light.. Should work.. Lol

image-2857569049.jpg

Lonely GSC without a home

5. Anyone grow Lemon Skunk by DNA Seeds before? I just found 3 femenized seeds of it.

6. Good morning every one !!! Hope everyone is having a great week end!!!

I'm waking up with a cup a joe a spliff of Encino man some good reggae , and my beautiful babies .! They grow up so fast

image-133880747.jpg

7. [quote name='Gold Hill Ganga']Speaking of seeds...

how is the deadhead i am running one its really healthy looking.. do you know finishing time outdoor? size of plant? any info would help me to give it a good place in the garden.. if its tall i gotta get it closer to the house if its squat i can get closer to the fence..

8. Here is the deadhead I have him a clone of

image-2160578773.jpg

I am flowering 4 now I have no experience with this stain before growing or smoking .! But a very fast grower !!! I just topped the 2 I have in veg and its like they didn't even notice.

9. My doors are always open for orphans ;)

10. Well I know the deadhead og is a, chemdawg '91 (skunk va cut) x SFV OG kush F4 male, it's suppose to be 60/40 Sativa/Indica, Flowering time – 65/75 Days Yield – Medium/High.. The way I see it deadhead og has awesome potential, chem '91 gave "birth" to Og kush, sour d, and headband aka sour kush. And by taking the original skunk va cut and crossing it back with a male of the same line but with 25 years of selected breeding in it. Wow, the buds that could make awesome.

11. Chunky IMG_20130309_091423.jpg :D

Skinny:)
    IMG_20130309_091428.jpg

12. Speaking of chemdawg. JACK DAWG in action I think it might be a boy though so pollen is gonna be saved if so. IMG_20130309_091816.jpg

13. If you are willing I would like to try the purple diesel, blackwater and D badass. What cross is detroit bad ass?

Oh man last time me and the girl had mushroom honey and a few doses on top of that was New Years Eve 2011. We were in San Francisco to see the Furthur New Years show. Ain't nothing like the grateful dead! Anyway, We are in line and the person in front of us turns around and squirts an unknown dose of mushroom honey. We are experienced space travelers so it wasn't a big deal and we pop in a few doses on top of that. We enter the venue as one of the first concert goers. We then walk to the front of bill graham to get a good spot for the start of the show and quickly start getting involved in surrounding conversations forgetting about all the psychedelics we ingested.
    The show starts and were about 45 min into the first set and I see a change of face on my girl. Her eyes just get really wide and open for a second and know its time to venture into the crowd as being that high and in the front of bill graham auditorium is not the best place when you just want space to move and dance. We truck through the audience (when my girl still swears everysingle person touched her head and pushed her through the crowd. Never happened lol) We know that we are in for a LONG night so we venture up to the top floor. We walk out on to the balcony and get lost in the melting fractal wonderland we were immersed in. Well, first set ends and the lights come on which, if you have done psychedelics you know that would be a huge sensory switch. We take a seat against the wall on the top floor of bill graham just watching all the spun out people enjoying their new years stumbling around.
    Towards the end of the break, we start our first attempt to descend to the first floor to be up close again. Well that failed... Still not sure how. We would continuously walk downstairs (felt like forever) in the giant crowd of spun out deadheads. Well we get to what we think is the bottom floor and we walk out as the first notes of set two are being played. But, wait wtf we are on floor 4 still. We both don't say a word and look at each other. We didn't need to talk we were on the same page. We try again... and again.... and again. Every time we though we reached the bottom of the stairs we ended up right where we started. Yup, we were fucked. Well we made the best of our night and eventually made it down the stairs. That peak of mushroom and lsd peak at the same time was so damn confusing. Last time for that combo. I'm not a big mushroom fan anymore. Just to get to where I want to go and back when I don't have time and need a good trip to find myself. But, thats what dmt is for.

Mushrooms just have a big heavy bodyload and can induce quite a bit on nausea on it.
    Dimethyltryptamine is one of my favorite substances though. The spirit molecule. I can ramble for days about this wonderful molecule. Blasting off into hyperspace and being able to return in a few minutes is great. Sometimes make interpretations of the trip to be difficult though. DMT needs to be researched more and be used in people who can't accept they are dying (when they have cancer or other life threatening ailments.
    You should check out a book called DMT: The spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman. It is about dmt (ofcourse) and the DEA licensed studies at university of new mexico. If you don't feel like reading at least watch the movie which came out a few years ago and is normally on net flix.

14. If that is a male, you can have some serious fun with that strain. Jack Dawg crosses would be awesome. I have some awesome ones in mind right now. If it turns out to be a male, I would love a bag of pollen! I'm gonna have some interesting males when I get my two orders of seeds. Got lots of feminized seeds but also some regs. Also have jack the ripper 2 that a few are bound to be males.

15. Seen it was a great documentary.

16. Deadhead OG is one of my favorite strains and not because I am a deadhead. I love this original OG cut by the legendary chemdawg. How OG should be Sativa dom 60/40 and not straight indica like many collectives down south claim.

17. Funny you say that I just got done seeds of it as well....never grown it but its one of my favorite smokes

18. I grew that a while back... it truly makes you feel like your head is dead I couldn't smoke it if I had stuff to get done lol couch lock to max ,body numbing and brain numbing. I had this strain back when I was a hydro grower it takes me back to my first grows :)

19. deadhead og..

Attached Files:

20. sourkush!..

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.