NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuck man so much bad news this year. Sorry dadeo that's a nightmare. Hope you find the lazy piece of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. That fuckin sucks, dadeo. At least it looks like you've got plenty of good friends to lean on.

TJ

3. I will bring the Ducttape and garden hose

4. Sounds kinky.

5. itll get real kinky...

6. Some kid still wet behind the ears just asked to buy weed from me. This is like the 3rd time I've told the kid to buzz off. I don't even think he's even hit puberty yet. I don't sell weed, especially to kids. Jeez. Can't a med grower just grow in peace?

7. You'd think people would realize I just have a handful of plants in my backyard. I'm no cash cropper. But to a whippersnapper like him it probably looks like the Mecca of weed.

8. Full flower mode engage, going to be hanging out in the tent for a while, got some gun oil today so I can oil up the shoddy while I'm keeping guard.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411518225.844414.jpg

9. See that's where having a farm comes in where you are out there
    All hrs of the night lookin for bear and Yotes and mt lions
    With the pump 12 and the spotlight hell I had to fire a round
    a 1am the other night cause the bear was trying to eat my critters
    Didn't shot him just a get the fuck outa here shot with a 7 1/2 HB

10. The prick did have the balls to stop while runnin turn
    my way and bow up and scuffed at me lol that's when I
    Shot haha fucker will be Summer sausage real quick lol

11. I do have to know DaddO was Frank fucked up and
    Passed out? Haha not funny

12. When you have someone taped up and whipping the shit
    Out of them with a 4ft peace of garden hose they seem to
    Tell you what you want to know and are very sorry

13. Terrible news Dadeo, try to stay up and if you need anything just holler.

14. Bad news dadeo, if I could get over there to help you I would. Atleast you are safe and you still have a small amount left. That fucker will be dead if and when you find him. Hope all of you guys can make it through harvest safely, plants are renewable your life isnt, be safe! normac

15. Heard the news this morning man :( everyone already said it but ill put it out there again you ever need any meds to get you through just say the word. And hope you find who did it. Pieces of trash they are. Lowlife scum man

16. Yes ;)

Sent from a hole in my tin foil hat.

17. Or they keep yelling the "safe word" ruining all the fun haha

Sent from a hole in my tin foil hat.

18. Paybacks a bitch! I would break all their fingers so they can't use them ever again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.