NorCal Growers Respect Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you not wear a respirator??

2. Only a respirator, like Heisenberg.

3. I dont care if that bottle says 'organic', I'm not spraying spino without a mask. only thing I'll spray and let get all over me is the lacto serum/EM-1, that shits great lol

4. KTVA Reporter Quits On-Air | Charlo Greene "FUCK …: http://youtu.be/DrpuHt_KWWE

Let this brighten your day. And that's how you do that people.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Purple bitch doing her thing.

Attached Files:

6. Some Crazy Cookie about half way done. Thinking about
    A Outcross to OG Rascals Fire Og BX1 just to see if the
    White clone comes out in the seeds making this bitch lots
    Of white frostyness lol

Attached Files:

7. Fucking stepped on a wasp nest yesterday. Got me good. Laied up with some Sausage leg that is on fire.

8. Ok first off take some Benadryl, The antihistamine will reduce swelling and irritation help it heal faster.

Then Fill up the tub with warm water and then add a cup or two of apple cinder vinegar to it, then soak that leg as long as you can stand it, it will stink to all get out but it will draw out the poisons and inflammation. Then when your done coat your leg in chamomile lotion (might have that wrong, it's the one ppl use for poison oak) that will cool it and make the itching stop. Fuck wasps I have had my share of run ins.

9. You can crush a benadryl and add that to you lotion also....grandma did it to me once when I had bee sting...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. calamine lotion

11. neem is worse..it's just me cause i also have allergic reactions too cannabis...it suck's but it doesnt stop me

12. holy fuck......where can i get a fine bitch like that..dopest dope i ever seen..

13. That's pretty much what I did with out the cider in th tub.i was about to do another soak here soon. I will try it. Looks like 6-7 stings. Fucker were chasing had to Jump in the river.

14. This OG18 and Martian kush are coming along nicely!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

15. From nor cal bay area now living in Bakersfield and growing in the sweltering heat is no joke. Will definitely do some things different next year. But I never had to stake or tie up branches.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #39457 drewdog420, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    I stepped in a hive of meat bees one time they fucked me up good

17. Damn bro you've got the coolest crosses wish you didn't live so far I'd be doing half my garden hb gear and the other half zombie gear

18. @[member="Sgtstadanko707"] you should put some medicated coconut oil on it after all that

19. I get out from time to time lol , going be doing a bunch of
    Clones next year. Clone only lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.