Raise the self esteem of the blade above you

Discussion in 'General' started by Wizards, Jan 27, 2013.

1. You're Ron Burgundy. Enough said.

2. The real purp has mad respect for you.

dilligaf

3. You're a funny guy Doug :d witty too

Just stand up and fucking scream.

4. You're funny and you have loads of love to give regardless of the pain you have inside :wub:

5. Since you are aware of my love, why don't you come over so I can share it with you

6. I'm washing my hair

7. Need a third hand?

8. Soozy is very humorous and is a sex kitten

9. #2709 bongtokes6200, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    shes got a super sexy sex face ;)

edit- that was for soozy, but i bet you do too Ron :ey:

10. I need you to back off :angry:

:laughing: just kidding Tezza

11. She's as humorous as she is beautiful. 

12. Shit I forgot what thread this is!

Soozy, I don't know you very well, probably because you're in gmt timezone and we aren't on at the same time often, but for those few short minutes you are on, I enjoy your company and all the nice things you post :) you're an absolute sweetheart, very pretty face, big lovely eyes, and the perfect hair attached to top it off. I also totally dig Scottish accents. And your current avatar makes my mouth water, that blunt looks pretty fucking tasty. All in all I think you're a keen blade. And I'm glad to have met you, despite the fact it's only on a forum.

13. #2713 flooyeezy, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    Ron makes me smile when I see him post, he's smart and has some of the best bud I've seen, love your weed pics.

Aside from the obvious pantie tingles you give me you're funny and very cool so regardless of your beautiful body and lips I'd be drawn to you anyway :D

Edit- no more for me I'm suitably ego boosted, next person does the wonderful @[member="Crohnny"]

14. Everyone loves you, you're obviously a very radical people.

15. You rock! And no one can pull off Elton john sunglasses like you

16. I hope to one day have even a fraction of your culinary prowess and to have your attitude. I never see you down or angry, always smiling and you have some damn nice shades :cool: 

17. You are such a nice guy and I will always cherish the time you taught me how to use a bong. 
    Also, let's not forget how good looking you are :3

18. I can't say I really know you, but I have seen you around. And mate, from what I've seen, you've got a good soul. Cherish that.

19. You're real, your posts your feelings your thoughts. You're straight forward and a funny guy. I enjoy all the things you have to say. Don't stop being you man.

20. Your posts are always interesting, and informative. I think that, OH MY GUOD, I THINK I LOVE YOU! dont tell anyone ok?:eek:

dilligaf