herbies head shop

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by crazychef98, Jan 26, 2013.

1. I was wondering if anyone have used these guys and if they are good and reliable. Just curious

2. Yes they are, I used the stealth not super stealth came in like 10 days, you can follow it online. Not very hard to send at all I guess, if you use them you'll see. They are reliable tho, comes in breeders pack.

3. what did the package say

4. Best not to say exactly, never know who's reading. It's a plain discreet package.

Used them 2 or 3 times. I like attitude better

5. just got my first order from them you will b impressed!!lots of freebies, i am ordering again this week

6. Where are you and how long did they take to arrive?

7. in new york,the package was in the states after 5 days but stuck at isc new york city for 18 days but all ended well.

8. 10 days to west cost, good stealth OK freebies. Would use again for some specifics.

9. how did the seeds look

10. They looked fine, nice and uniform, not too light not too dark. They popped as required and are now sitting in a veg room waiting to go outside. All in all good.

11. Love Herbies! Beans get to Texas in 11 days usually!

12. i have used herbies on like 6 orders. they are good and will get ur beans. their prices are not as good as they used to be, nor r their freebies. yet they deliver and have stuff you cant get sometimes. very reliable. east coast 7-8 days for me

13. tyvm everyone ther def a go

14. Imo herbies is the best!

15. Ordering there next since i noticed they have single og raskal, connoisseur, and bc bud depot seeds..i also noticed regular dna cataract kush are in and fem paradise sensi star :)

16. ^cool imna give em a shot to

17. I would be really interested to know how those Sensi Star get on, that is a strain i have been after for a while and i may just have to make that a new order.

18. Will Herbie's reship for free with super stealth shipping if your order does not arrive like Attitude? Looking to place an order but need that guarantee.