Advice on Slim Clothing?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Toastin', Jan 26, 2013.

1. Well shit Im skinny as fuck and have a hard time finding clothes that fit my body well. Mainly for tops (sweaters, shirts, flannels). Sometimes Mediums fit well but the sleeves arent long enough. Then Larges are too big in the body area.

Im looking for a store/site that sells slim fitting clothing if anyone can help me out.

Yes, I know I can get my clothes tailored but Im lazy and would much rather buy clothes that fit.

I usually wear 514 levis and vans just so you have an idea of what im looking for style wise. Open to any suggestions though.

So can anyone help me find some slim fitting clothes? (mainly tops like t shirts, crewnecks, flannels, etc...)

Thanks blades :D

2. samlls are baggy on me i need slim fit extra small, im a small dude, for pant sometimes i shop in the youngmens section

3. shop the ccs dot com store and look for "slim" fits, and a lot of department stores carry slim fit shit too, they might call it "athletic" fit. im not too skinny but im tall and i have a problem finding shirts that are long enough without being super wide. i like when shirts are fit to me, not with a lot of extra shit hangin around

4. Thanks man Ill have to check it out. Hate when my clothes are too wide as well.

5. H&M and Express.

6. LMAO Its been a year plus and Im still having this problem wearing the same shit

Oh Lawd what am I doing 

7. #7 hurpdaflerp, Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2014
    gain weight.  they make cheap clothes for the fat asses now day.

8. you can check out nordstrom.

Most brands nowadays make tons of tailers, skinny, and slim stuff.

Topman is a not too expensive line of clothing but still "brand name"

9. For cheaper stuff check out Asos or H&M (if you're in the US) or Topman or H&M (UK/Europe).