Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Ah Oregon.
    The idjits consider any veg plant larger than 12" as flowering, but its rarely enforced.

And we can stack 4 cards per grower and no limit to collectives.

So with 4 cards, you could have 24 flower and 72 veg along with 96oz.

2. Up to 5 patient plus yourself. :confused: burn or bury. :bongin: :bongin: :bongin:

CW

3. You've been taught well.

Imagine 24 zips x6 tho. ;)

4. Gettin there... Lol

CW

5. I think there's grey area in most, if not all the medical marijuana states. Like in mi, for sometime edibles were in question. The extracts were gettin shit. The dispensaries operate. I don't really know how it's legal. There not caregivers. The state leaves it up to the counties to decide whether they'll allow it.

Hope we can get this beautiful plant "legal" or whatever you wanna call it. I watched some docs on history channel. They were sayin back in the late 70s I believe, people all thought it could become legalized. So we got a ton of work ahead of us, can't get complacent..

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. Jobes and wiggle worm are low quality. Look for worm power castings, some sea kelp, chicken manure. If you can't find it locally check out buildasoil.com

7. This most excellent thread might help you find something local to you:

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1277064-sourcing-organic-soil-mix-components.html

Otherwise, if you post your general location, someone may be able to help you find something.

TJ

8. Good afternoon, farmers! :wave:

Just noticed how close we are to 20k posts in this thread! That second 10k went by quick, huh? :eek:

TJ

9. The local laundromat isn't going to like me very much tomorrow. :laughing: :laughing:
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414020209.511037.jpg

Wow! That really makes very little sense - 2 1/2 oz. but you can have 12 plants?

Was Kyle Kushman involved in drafting this law? Or maybe SubTool taking into account that several growers might be using his 'gear' or sumpin' like that?

LOL

11. #19553 MotaMike, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    According to the CA NORML site here it is: six mature or 12 immature plants and 8 ounces of processed marijuana except where local guidelines specify more.
    I will have more than 8 oz. but I'm not worried as the local PD don't care about MJ anymore.

12. #19554 Tree dogg, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    :gc_rocks:  

13. I'm ridding my room of PM, they haven't been cleaned in 2 1/2 years. :)

14. what are you required to do with the excess flowers?

15. Yea obviously they haven't seen how vigorous a plant can grow in 20 gallons of living soil.

As Kshow said, they is a ton of grey area too, law wasn't well thought out, I think they were just looking at the $$ the state would make.

16. O yea... And the cool lil law they were tryin to pass, not sure if they did? Which would give some company in Canada the rights to grow OUR meds! Fuck that... Quality would be shit.. Let alone pocketing money for the government officials whom invest in said Canadian company.. Some crazy shit!

This is the deal about Oregon's MMJ laws - 6 plants in flower means in a grow room or outdoors. Outdoors I 'think' that 6 plants might produce more than 24 oz. - hopefully anyway! LOL!

18. It basically means you either grow perpetually, or your over the limit... Some catch 22 shit! We need some more people that smoke to be in position to do something.