Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

I'm at risk myself. My Mom is a colon cancer survivor of 17 years. The tests are routine and like Pak said, every 5 years. I can gag down the GoLytely once every 5 years.

What an oxymoron that name is.....GoLytely........pfffttttt. After a jug of that sh*t I can damn near shoot 3 pointers from my easy chair.

2. Chunk

Not to worry - we're all behind you!

LOL!

Exactly right.

Remember that diversity is always best.  Fill your pit to the top, and add nothing more until it is completely broken down and removed for use.  Make sure you moisten the leaves really well as you build your pile, and add some moisture periodically if you don't experience much rain/snow where you are.  Coffee grounds will also help to establish the beneficial fungal species necessary to break down the high carbon content of the leaves.  Grinding the leaves up prior to building your pile will also help to break them down faster.

I know you have neem readily available.  Any karanja around?  What other trees do you have where you live?  I'm very intrigued by your situation.  The majority of the folks on these boards are from the 'States or the UK.  You have neem trees where you live!  I think that's just plain awesome!!!!

That pill is cool :hello:
    Wow that is crazy AW. Sorry to hear that! I am glad they caught it and you are ok :love:

I've had it too. But mine was female kind. It's crazy too many people have cancer. Thats why I just won't eat if I don't know where the food came from anymore. I feel like I'm entitled to be that way after having cancer. It might not change what would or would not happen but it sure is not going to make it more likely to happen.

Chunk LMAO I read that I was like is that stuff really called... cause tom says... :confused: :laughing:
    Fuckin assholes named that shit that's just wrong :confused_2: :laughing: :hide:

5. #17965 AugustWest, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014

yeah way cool! Technology rocks!

was diagnosed w/ an ulcer for 4 years before they finally gave me that camera pill and found the tumor in my small intestine. It was i that small area where a colonoscopy and endoscopy can't reach.

and yeah.. all good now. shiny and new :p

6. Wow thats crazy! Four years of being misdiagnosed yikes. I knew something had happened but never really knew what. I am glad you are healthy now. :hello:

If you are shiny you need a shower and since you are healthy you should take one :laughing:
    I encountered some shiny folks yesterday at the beach they did kind of smell new :confused_2: like new stuff from china :laughing: :hide:

JK (but true kidding) Glad it's all over. Thanks for sharing it with me :hello:

7. I think so. I'm not sure I would actually "mix" anything into a pot that has an established plant cause you'd likely damage roots mixing it in? Just my thougths on it

8. leaf mold....wonderful material.

That's real kewl man... me as well. A student then, now, and always. TGIFFF!  :smoke:

That's certainly a fresh perspective and it's good to see that folks have taken it seriously. That's good news man. The salmon look aswesome!

11. #17974 waktoo, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  12. If a random new member with a very low post count randomly sends you a PM, seemingly wanting to just chat, would you guys think it was suspicious? They seem friendly and all, and I don't mind chatting a little. Of course I'm not giving them any specifics about myself.

PP117

I've had 2 or 3 requests in the past week or so that included the opportunity to buy weed - maybe they read my posts and felt that I needed help...

14. #17978 skyclad808, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    :laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RCNUEv9GQU

15. That made me laugh hard. :)

This person lives very far away from me, and calls himself a fellow-grower. It didn't seem overly suspicious. I guess I'll just see how it goes.

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411172167.416543.jpg