Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. #14681 pointswest, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    Don't let those ChiTown bro's intimidate you J., show'em how a bud toker smokes.   Pull up those big-boy pants, take a deep breath, a big pull, look them in the eye and say,"is this what it's all about?"  :hippie:   :yummy:  :bolt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvvX5QM4z3Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHSYXt1iEpE

PW

Any kind of Jade plant does well in my house.  You can clone them too.  Same goes for Christmas cactus.  I grew these when I was a bachelor and never stopped.  

Jerry, Have fun dude.  Sounds like a fun time.  Chi town crowd seem like a lot of fun.  If Lil J's stuff smokes half as nice as it looks your in for a fun night.

Have a great time @ the Vibes, maybe you'll see me there.

3. #14683 AugustWest, Jul 24, 2014

dude..

let us know if you go.. lets have a smoke or something. I think we're going sat and sun.

4. @[member="LiLJ"]
    Careful we need Jerry to make it back to Maine! Oh and to continue giving out awesome info and feedback on GC too.

@[member="jerry111165"]
    See if LilJ or his rig will fit into your suitcase. I could use a coach for errl making. Or a new rig. Here's how you do it. Ask him to "show you how it's done" several hundred times. By then he should be passed out or close to it. I bet he'll fit if his name isn't one of those opposite nick names. Lol.

5. Lotsa good laughs and good vibes today blades - I've been smiling and Lol-ing all afternoon looking in here! Hehe

Homer - I really hope we do see you down there buddy - I'm hoping for the full weekend but I'll be there at least Saturday. Please make sure you get ahold of us if you do!

6. So this is the picture Lil J sent me so that I'd recognize him... I'm not sure if I should be nervous or not...

image.jpg

7. Fuck!! God forbid you people upload pictures!! :unsure: my phone doesn't like that... lol

8. You should upgrade Leafy - the older phones just don't seem to upload pictures as well.

image.jpg

9. What's that...

I think that guy is no longer on the planet. You'll be safe until you hook up with the real LilJ.

Have fun, wish I was there.

11. Wow!! Last post.. 7hours ago?? :blink: is the site broken??

12. #14692 Budz23, Jul 24, 2014
    Nah, I know lilJ, looks more like this! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406195206.981578.jpg

Bazinga!

13. Then ya got good Ol Budz! What a dick... Lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

14. At least you got a pic of my good side.

15. hmm..

now i'm wondering who's taller, Jerry or LilJ..

16. Doctors suck!

17. Gandalf's Quote of the Day

The Earth is honey for all beings, and all beings are honey for this Earth.  The intelligent, immortal being, the soul of the Earth; and the intelligent, immortal being, the soul in the individual- each is honey to the other.

-Brihadaranyaka Upanishad

truth..

19. They told you that you were gonna live too? Bastards!!

20. I (we) know one that doesn't - but he is a rare breed.

J