Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Lol funny shit guys ....... Dam thTs something I really need to pick up is some neem meal
    Lol funny shit guys ....... Dam thTs something I really need to pick up is some neem meal
    Lol funny shit guys ....... Dam thTs something I really need to pick up is some neem meal

Thanks Chunk! I found a few broad mites this morning. I got the white flies stopped, now these. I need to step up the frequency and add neem to the foliars. I'm running perpetual so I cant have any residual flavors. Strangely enough they only show up on the mid to late flowering plants. I guess they where hitching a ride on the white flies and have a short gestation period. Fuckers!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. #22963 Chunk, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Ficky,

Have you ever heard of the culinary herb called *epazote*? It is frequently used in Mexican cuisine and has many terpenes with different modes of action. One of these extracts has been isolated by a team at UC Davis and subsequently made into a pesticide called Requiem.

A few years back, Coot told me that a botanical tea made with the leaves of this herb was an effective miticide and was also effective against white flies.

It may be worth a shot to get a hold of some and integrate it into your IPM program. The pdf I linked above explains it in a bit more detail.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #22964 FickySiskers, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015

I do Chunk. I grew epazote in the wife's herb garden. As an herb it brings that authentic taste to Mexican food IMO.

Win! Win! I'll see if I can track some down locally. Thanks again.

Plus, it is an anti-flatulent which is good news for this old fart !   [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi!

are dogs allowed? before you answer i just want to let you guys know i have scoobysnacks!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey chunk would you mind checking out the link in my signature and let me know if my soil mix is alright? I made it really light since I'm growing autoflowers and don't want to burn them :p

My Organic, LED, Autoflower grow!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1364334-NA%27s-grow-journal

Well the Solis-Tek ballast does not light them, but my Mag HPS ballast does just fine. Nice solid well built bulb that's for certain.

9. Hey guys. I can't find it in my notes and I'd think it'd be the first thing I wrote down....but I want to do a kelp meal foliar asking for application rate and dillution if need be

10. Wouldn't help me bro. I fart from water. [​IMG]

11. I also had the same problem with getting my hortilux400mt DH bulbs fired up on my galaxy's. ....they'll fire up any other bulb but those so I dunno what the deal is...funny thing is I can fire'em up off a 250 watt lumatek.....what's up with that shizit:huh::huh::huh:

12. Sound like a match made in heaven for mexican food.  lol

13. There is also this from Coot

and a tutorial from Jeremy @ buildasoil
    http://buildasoil.com/blogs/news/11759569-diy-instant-kelp-meal-tea-coots-hydrated-kelp-meal-trick

14. ^^^^^^ this is my preferred method

15. Better not put this in my fridge. I wonder how it tastes
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] ........mmmmmm......I'm thirsty!

Looks great Steve!

17. I bought 2 more bowls for my vape and I love it now!
    I have four strains at my fingertips now and it's great.
    I have some Sour Diesel in the earlier part of the day then move up to Blue Dream for later in the evening.
    After that I switch to Holy Grail Kush and then some Big Bud right before bed. [​IMG]

VapeWithFourbowls.jpg