Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Hey man looks interesting. Subbed up

The Alaskan way!

2. Hey man looks interesting. Subbed up

The Alaskan way!

3. I thought that was just their sense of humor? Flipping rude things into terms of endearment? Maybe it's just my naive world view to always give people the benefit of the doubt.

4. Probably a little bit of both but I don't think he enjoys it

i would agree if they knew each other.. that's part of the fun of messing w/ friends. calling them douches and shit like that :p

but a lot of that stems from the other thread..
    hopefully i'm wrong.. Gc is too chill for shit like that.

Yeah,

It's always real endearing to belittle someone on the first page of their journal.........shameful.

7. Agreed ^^ idk why he puts up with it.

8. Lol. I honestly dont. But HB is the way he is. He's a hillbilly lol. GC is my learning and playing grounds. Best place for it so far. All I can do is block out the negative and keep growing and learning

See. Awhile back I REALLY( I mean really) pissed a few of the shot callers on that thread the fuck off. And so it kind stuck with me. But the ones I pissed off the most are honestly the ones that help the most. So I take it with a grain of salt ....but i can't lie! I really want to strangle a couple of them! Ha!

Thanks for stopping by! All your help and input is greatly appreciated!

I know well the history y'all have with one another and the acerbic personalities amongst the whole group. I have gone to bat for them as I have gone to bat for you. They're a knowledgeable group and you did push their buttons at first.

With all that being said, your journal is off and running and I just want to see a chill vibe in there. Shit Josh......you've got nothing to prove to anybody but yourself. You've been around a while and asked a lot of questions and you're going to do well. All the GCO crew are pulling for you and come fall, you're going to have a lot to be proud of.

Meanwhile, keep the updates coming[​IMG]

10. Thanks a shit tone man. Means allot

11. So who's the Auto seed expert in here?
    I just received five free Auto seeds from The Vault and don't know much about growing them.
    I grew one last season and it was less than a foot tall. [​IMG]

12. Loki would be the expert imho
    What beans did you get?

13. I got some Automatic Pink Diesel X Amnesia Feminized Seeds.
    Crazy name eh? [​IMG]

14. #22955 jerry111165, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Douche... Lol

Just went and looked in Josh's thread - yeah, I guess they could have waited until a few pages in.

Good luck with your garden Josh.

J

15. @Chunk - how much neem cake per gallon for foliar tea? I assume follow the same protocols with aloe and silica.

Ficky.

I use a shot glass full/ga (about 2 tbsp) I run hot tap water over it in a plastic milk jug. When the water cools to room temp,the color of the tea resembles ice tea and is ready to use. Strain before spraying and give the dregs to your worms.

Same protocols with aloe and silica.

17. Because I just smoked, and have about 15lbs of neem meal and 0oz of neem oil....You add a gallon of hot water to the ~2tbsp and let it cool down then use?

[​IMG]

19. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWr30uoSCrw