Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Super late reply sry just got home but will this work till.I get the powder?

Yes. The label says its pulp free which tells me its natural. Several of the bottled / canned products out there are made from concentrate.

I used some coconut water and Ful-Power to soak some cutting last weekend and they're showing roots already. 8 days. [​IMG]

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFYfEQti95w

4. I'd be willing to bet it's pasteurized. You'll get the nutrition but no enzymes. If you can't get fresh then freeze dried powder would be your best bet.

5. Figured I would share a bit more.

Up till past midnight watching this last night.

http://youtu.be/UyWLuK0LJjA

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. Ever since Ronnie died they just aren't the same. I saw them in the late 70's at least so I can say I saw the real Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Brutha I tell ya you sure seem like the real deal, six string, plucking blues man [​IMG] . The stories I'm sure you have. There's a couple (few) of you artists that hang around here in the O thread. My wife and I recently met a couple who both play acoustic and sing locally in the little pubs and road stop. They're alright and they're surely fine folk. And like myself and Monkee they like to medicate at every opportunity [​IMG]

8. Stories? I was pretty stoned at the concerts. [​IMG]

9. I felt like doing a list of who I remember seeing in concert back in the day.
    We had several venues here in the SF Bay area that were called, "Day on the Green" when several bands got together for this event and you would pay and see 5-6 bands all in one day.
    I saw:

Rush - My favorite
    Ted Nugent
    AC/DC
    Mahogany Rush
    Aerosmith
    Journey
    Pat Benetar
    Boston
    J. Geils Band
    U.F.O.
    Cheap Trick
    .38 Special
    Pat Travers Band
    Eddie Money
    Y&T
    Elton John
    Tommy Castro ( A Bay Area blues legend)
    Styx
    REO Speedwagon
    Thin Lizzy
    Santana

What sucks? I never saw the true greats as I was young and stupid.....

Pink Floyd
    Stevie Ray Vaughan
    Jeff Beck
    Led Zeppelin
    The Who, etc etc

10. I should have tried this. I took 20 clones and killed half in less than 24 hours and now I have 3 left. Cloning takes more work than seeds. I'm not diggin it at all. [​IMG] I was drinking a coconut when I put em in the dirt but was not feeling like sharing any. That's what I get for being greedy huh. [​IMG] The worms get the fibers and the meat so it's already more than fair IMO[​IMG][​IMG]

Hey sweet possum [​IMG] One of my fav songs by them may be fav[​IMG]

Could you give details on the mix and how long you soaked them?

2 tsp's coconut water, 1 tsp FulPower to a pint of tepid water. I use a re-purposed cottage cheese container. I soaked the cuttings for about 30 minutes and put them in Rapid Rooters soaked with the same mixture. 

I even got roots on T.O. in eight days which is unusual for that strain (for me anyways). I used Coco Libre coconut water because I had it which I discovered is made from concentrate.

13. Hey guys, would this be ok for a EWC substitute? I was planning on getting castings for teas, top dressing and my soil mix but can't find them locally. This says worm casting compost

I'm no organic expert so it could be the same thing....
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427327329.041546.jpg

Heya Northern Autos,

This material should work fine for you, This material is what we refer to as vermicompost and many here find it more desirable for their grows than straight EWC because of the diversity of the material.

While we would all prefer our own home made vermicompost, we realize that its not always possible to maintain a worm bin and recognize that we'd rather buy it than go without it.

Welcome to the GCO Lounge,

Chunk

15. According to this test from grower's house, that reflector setup with a Galaxy ballast actually emitted a higher intensity than the 1000w Gavita Pro DE setup with the same bulb:

http://growershouse.com/blog/best-indoor-grow-light-test/

View attachment DE_TEST_INFOGRAPHIC.pdf

I am not sure if they were cooling the bulb whilst doing the testing, but the PPFD was quite a bit higher than the Gavita setup over the same footprint. Have heard nothing but great things about Solistek ballasts too. I think you made a great choice going with that setup ;)

16. #22876 AugustWest, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015

cool to know dude.. thanks for that info.

i have to say that hood is pretty sweet.
    it doesn't cool the bulb directly, but rather this hollow chamber above the bulb housing is where all the air gets sucked through.
    i guess cooling a DE bulb directly can cause issues.

i have to say it runs significantly brighter than my regular 1kw bulb.

also using the solis tek bulb since it was a package deal.. http://www.solis-tek.com/digital-lamps/hps-de.html

solis tek makes a good product for sure.. this is my second ballast from them and so far so good.

17. #22877 donothinggardening, Mar 26, 2015
    :blink: looks to me like it might be time to break out some spinosad :unsure:

Attached Files:

18. #22878 StickEnugzz, Mar 26, 2015
    Dude was at a festival I went to last year. If ever get a chance go see him! Fuckin Amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    Dude was at a festival I went to last year. If ever get a chance go see him! Fuckin Amazing!

19. #22879 StickEnugzz, Mar 26, 2015
    [quote name="Shark bait" post="21464300" timestamp="1427222706"]
    Figured I would share a bit more.

Up till past midnight watching this last night.

http://youtu.be/UyWLuK0LJjA

20. Ok so I dbl replied tried to delete and somehow I did this. Would a mod please fix my screw up. Sorry I don't know what happened. What's the best way to delete a post?