Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Here's the tm-7 I've used it twice and full power once or twice a week with sst like gardener said. They are steroids and the ful power is the needle. Lol

Attached Files:

2. I use ful power once a week tops! I've used the tm-7 twice I think since I got it in August or Sept.

3. I have some compost and some mollasses how much compost for a gallon of water and how much mollasses would you give. I have dried out topdress from BAS and it has compost and ewc and good stuff and I want to feed it to my soil. I can remoisten it but I want to make a kick ass tea with it. Or will the oly mountain fish compost be better for the tea.

4. I don't use molasses. Your garden looks real nice right now. I really wouldn't add anything extra atm. Save it for the next round.

5. OK thanks, saved my garden lol. Guess I need to pick up some fulpower... How about the agsil? OK for every watering, or maybe just stick with twice a week with fulpower?

6. I use agsil in all waterings.

7. How much agsil per gallon ?

8. 1 tsp per gal.

9. View attachment 1681221
    anyone got any ideas why my leaves already showing signs of yellowing it's very light green, my soil had 33 percent of worm humus 1 or 2 percent of neem meal 1 percent bone meal and then I top dressed half a percent of neem on top and filled some more of the top of the pot with worm humus yesterday watered early today hopefully tommorow it picks up some color ..

10. Because it's hot. You did not cycle your soil, and it's a seedling.

That's my educated guess.
    PEACe

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. #21851 Now, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
    atleast I didn't put too much bone and neem meal, you don't think i'll lose those leaves do you?
    I started a bit of LST too since it has 4 nodes.

12. I saw somewhere or was told to use 1/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp. Per gallon. It's on the website I think too. Can it be increased. I have been using between the two amounts.

13. I miss read it. You need to make a solution then it's the 1/4 or 1/2 tsp. Sorry. So one tsp. Cool will change that.

14. Being new to growing it is amazing to see and just read what you all are doing. I just highlighted a few post but this thread is full of stuff. I have learned so much since meeting a few people on here not too long ago. Keep on that sounds fun collecting pollen and self pollinate the flowers. Mabey when I get better I will start photos and clone them. Thanks to all who teach us students.

15. #21855 MotaMike, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
    Love my new long sleeve shirt that the Post Office just delivered. I think that would be a great tattoo as well.
    My wife would say, "over my dead body" but hey, I still like the idea. lol

BluesTotheBone.jpg

16. It's not about the amount per say, but more about allowing the soil to come to life.

If it was me, I would mix up my base soil mix 1/3 peat 1/3 aeration 1/6 compost 1/6 worm castings

Add my kelp meal and rock dust, and I think crab meal would be ok now as well.

Transplant that seedling into that, leave some more for your next trans plant as well.

Then amend the rest and let your microbes set up shop in your soil.

PEACe

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

17. Cool next time I'll let my soil cook properly unfortunately I don't have any good compost kelp crab meal or rock dust ( i might get some rock dust soon) thanks

18. Rock Dust:
    $5 for a 5-gallon bucket-full, $30 for a truck-load, sourced from a landscape supply yard.
    [​IMG]

Thanks Wetdog/CD! :hello: :metal: :wave:

I forgot to ask them, do we think this is granite, CD?

19. Hey, is anyone else experiencing thumbnail/avatar pic's/pictures not showing up in posts?  In various forums/threads? 

And not my own necessarily.  Pic's posted by other people mostly...