Busted! Cops walked in my house while I was asleep.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HomerSativa, Jan 25, 2013.

1. while you were sleeping and listening to thunderstorms and nature sounds, this man broke in and raided your fridge then dipped
    [​IMG]
    neighbours then called the police who came in, probably thinking they saw a drunk ass OD'd with a pipe and thought it was a crackhead breaking into a house

2. Perhaps.

Although I have seen a good bit of threads being dubbed troll status when in fact the thread was credible and the OP just wasn't clear enough and due to one skeptical person who wanted to be the threads first person to cry troll, pulling up next to the thread in his troll bandwagon. All this does is just ruin the thread and peoples' opportunity to interpret the thread without false claims, regardless if the story is actually legit or fake.

That word gets thrown around on here more than the term blade does these days, when troll doesn't even really mean that, and its getting kind of absurd. If people are going to attack the authenticity of something, they should at at least provide some explanation towards what they're getting at. If someone calls you a liar in life, should they give you an explanation and a chance to defend yourself or should they go around telling everyone you're a liar?

Call me skeptic of a skeptic, but at least my assertions are thought out.

3. As much as you should be able to do this, in a lot of states you'd go to jail for such a thing.

I know that specifically in Massachusetts, you cannot defend yourself in your own home unless you are trapped.

So if a guy walks into your house with a gun, and you have a gun too, if there's a window or door behind you, you're expected to leave through there instead of shooting the fucker. And if you do shoot him, and he lives, he can press charges and own your ass.

I hate this state.

4. You guys are so fucking rude just calling him out as a troll. Just hear him out

5. Yea, I was agreeing with you man:D I was just saying that I dont think anyone is wrong for being skeptical or believeing it, and that no one should be calling people stupid on here either like someone did just for someone believing it:)

Some people on here are ruder about it than others lol, but I see it being pretty logical for someone to believe the story or to not believe it.

6. Maybe I should have said- I had to take a call and am now out of time to finish telling what happened to me. I'm at work now and won't be able finish telling it till I get home. I don't care if you think I'm a troll, look at my history and you'll see I'm a long time member of this community. How about you?

7. sup man im from bama too...I hope ur not from around Birmingham are you? if so I got to go cut up some pork

8. What I want to know is how the hell could the front door be opened if you locked it?! Unless they broke in and used it as an excuse with their word over yours. Fill in on some more details when you get a chance because the whole thing seems skeptical unless someone that knows you grow ratted you out.

9. I have to answer the phone, im at work now, I'll get back to you later dawg. Peace

10. Me agrees with this

11. i would be talking to lawyers man fuck id try and turn that shit around on the cops sue them to the street

12. lol, gotta love the internet. If any details are missing, everyone calls it a fake. Can you internet sleuths tell by the pixels?

13. Ok so we know now your not locked up at the moment. So please do tell the rest of the story :)

14. I really should have waited till I could post all at one time. I'm sorry friends! I will fill in as many blanks as possible after I get off 1am eastern central . I really should have waited.

15. No, but appropriate use of logical deduction leads to a questioning of validity.

Once we're filled in it will make more sense. OP even admitted he left too much out...Cops just can't do what they did, period, so if they did do what they did it raises serious questions.

16. Its all good man:) People are just confused as to what happened cause ya left everyone on a clifhanger!

17. So you've posted 3 more times since the OP and still can't clarify the sketchiness of the story?

18. More evidence the US is becoming a police state...so sad to hear shit like this. Stock up on ur firearms before there's tanks in the street and drones with GPS systems tracking your every movement and voice recognition.

19. I want to hear this. Post it later OP! I'll be waiting!