Busted! Cops walked in my house while I was asleep.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HomerSativa, Jan 25, 2013.

1. I really thought it was ur law bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395742559.071578.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #183 The Discovery, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    I think just the parts about them walking in uninvited and without a warrant AND threatening you to sign the warrant AFTER they took everything will be enough to get it thrown away.

4. Lol looks like the OP got arrested and taken to jail. Wow that sucks man :(

5. That's got to be one of the stupidest laws I've heard. Unbelievable how you aren't even given the right to defend yourself on your own property when your life could well be in danger.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Either this is a troll, or there's something totally missing from your side of the story, OP.

Some cops might be assholes, but I don't think any of them in their right mind (much less, 3 of them) would enter a random house, wake up a random, butt-naked, sleeping, middle-aged man, and insinuate that he isn't the owner of the house.

7. #187 Stormy Sea, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014

Did you read the entire thread? He clarified his story multiple times throughout the later pages. Doesn't mean it's 100% true, but he did give a lot of detail, and it was a lot more than what you've listed there. He also explained the door issue, before he disappeared.

Moral of the story: Never sign anything, always ask for a lawyer.

8. #188 Jingo Dookstain, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014

No. I did not sift through over 180 posts to find the true story, I replied to the OP.

And the OP did not make sense.

Edit: Sorry.

9. :smoke:  As you should be. This isn't Salem, we aren't hunting down witches. 

Just kidding.

10. That's fucked man, and I feel for you. Personally, I'm Australian but from what I know about the legal system in the US there's not a chance that'll hold in court. Good luck and fuck the pigs man

11. Man, I'm not pro violence. But if some dumb ass cops Barged I to my house and woke me up,
    I would be going to jail for more than marijuana charges.
    Hope all is good OP!

Sent from my microwave using Grasscity Forum microwave app

12. He lives in the South though. Different state, different courts. There's a lot of states that probably wouldn't hold up in but he might be fucked.

13. If I were you I'd check my butt for semen just incase...since you were sleeping naked and all you know..jus sayin...

14. #194 kushbar, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2017
    wow thats crazy

15. This thread is over a year old....

16. Well its almost two years into this crap and no resolution. The last time i was here i was waiting for the warrent to be filed. When the cop let me know that the DA filed manufacturing charges i called the jail and said id be turning myself in in two days. Ive said id loose my job if they found out and i had to close that night and be at a meeting the next morning morning so my plans were to go in after the meeting. They ended up stopping me on my way home from work and took me in. By the grace of god i got bailed out in time for the meeting. BAIL-$150,000! I saw on the news a double murder accused mans bail was $70,000 in the same county. Nonetheless we are still waiting to go to grand jury.

17. Holy crap man, 2 years of this hell? What is taking so long? Is the verdict looking good or bad?

18. You will be fine, they left these behind cause they are dumb! I have been in far worse situations, don't worry! Everything's a mess right now, you will keep your job, they don't need to know a thing! You won't go to jail, you will get probation. And in months you will be back up n running, they won't come back to revisit you. Chin up dude!

19. You will be fine, they left these behind cause they are dumb! I have been in far worse situations, don't worry! Everything's a mess right now, you will keep your job, they don't need to know a thing! You won't go to jail, you will get probation. And in months you will be back up n running, they won't come back to revisit you. Chin up dude!

20. Omg I just read your post up there ^^^ lol! Wow long process for that! Wtf? Grand jury? 150,000 bail? Are you serial?