Post those SCROG screens

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by uneek, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Im worried I may have flipped my lights too12 /12 to early .. what u guys think
    My figureingg was that the strecth will fill it out the rest of the way... my 1st scrog am I wrong

2. Heres how I do my Scrog, each net is 36" by 27" with 4 inch spaced grids, each cart is independent and on wheels and the catch pans have drain tubes that go through the floor which I coolect the runoff for the outdoor garden GEDC0334.JPG GEDC0334.JPG GEDC0339.JPG GEDC0349.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh yea its Organic Soil cut with 40% perlite 18 gal pots Im running Botanicare Pure Blend line, the night I shot those pics I switched the lights to 12/12.....2000 watts HPS
    Strains are,2 Oregon Skunk Bud (its Bid Bud x Skunk 1) 3 Dutch Treat, and 1 Afgooy
    PEACE

Don't cry

5. 3 weeks in to 12/12 and all is well. Light absorption is tip top because I have so many leaves to collect it all lol 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. #146 gusenator, May 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2014
    Lol ^

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Wow goldgrower you really like to go around picking fights huh? You are false about what you know about plants and their leaves. you are part of a dying breed that are so ignorant and self-rightous to learn anything new. Why are you even on this site if you think your better than everyone else and know everything because you have "read a childs bioligy book"
    BTW Your plant is so ingrown with leaves its not even funny. Its very important that their is circulation though there and with all those leaves its clogged. but dont listen to me, keep chugging down your little road of ignorance....

8. 1399818290278.jpg 1399818305304.jpg 1399818318111.jpg
    week 3 of flower

Sigh...

10. Like Gus said, Go fold your leaves over your buds dude lol SMFH

You seem to be under the impression that I care what you think lol 

12. Oh I know you dont care, which is why I ask you again, why are you even on this site?

13. #153 AugustWest, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
    @[member="GoldGrower"]

here's a nice leafy scrog for ya tucked a few under, and pulled a few dead ones..

46 oz of dried trimmed dense buds from 6 plants.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. @[member="АugustWest"] what size lights, pots and room ?? just being inquisitive, because i have 7 in a 4x4

15. WHAT?!?! 7 in a 4x4? I am on my first grow, using 4x4 tent and have 4 big bushy plants in 5 gallon buckets.... I can't imagine having more in that little space! What size pots you have? How can you water pots in the back? How long did you veg before flip?

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1277190-DDPs-first-attempt

• Like Like x 1
  16. 7 plants all Lst'd, vegged for roughly 60 days. they are in 5 gall buckets.  my screen is in the middle of the room so i can freely walk around the whole structure.  I'm not in a tent which i think saves me

17. #157 kashkr0p, May 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2014
    I feel using that many plants in such a small spot isn't using the scrog to its full potential cause you can't be getting much extra budstes with all the room taken up by your 7 plants.

Usually its maybe 2 plats being trained to stretch Into a 4x4 space giving extra budsites to be main colas instead of bottom popcorn buds

Sent from myHuawei-U8652 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Yea like I said it's my first go round so I'm still feeling it out , seven is a ton of work I think I'm going to drop back to three or four in bigger pots. Like ten or fifteens;) technically you can fit one per foot or 16 for a 4x4 but that would be outrageous the problem with les plants is longer veg times, not necessarily a problem to some.

• Like Like x 1
  19. You can have as many plants as you want, the canopy will be pretty much the same and so will yield. I have a 4' x 3' tent and it's filled with just 1 plant. I chose 1 just because it's easier to look after less plants. She's doing the amount of work of many though, she takes up 2 gallons per day 

• Like Like x 1
    that was 6 under 2KW in 10 gallon pots man.. 6x4 space.