Post those SCROG screens

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by uneek, Jan 23, 2013.

1. View attachment 1922062 View attachment 1922063
    View attachment 1922066
    View attachment 1922064

I'm a first time grower here with AK47 under (2) Mars Hydro 240W Reflectors on day 62 of veg from seed in a 5 gallon DWC with a small recirculating pump. Plant was trimmed below the 7th node. The screen is about 18"x30" and is set at around 6" off the bucket.

Thinking of flipping to 12/12 soon.

Any advice? Would you guys fill out the screen more or flip her now? She looks a little ratty right there because I just re-positioned branches back under the screen again, she'll be all bushy again tomorrow. After pushing branches down i'll usually pull some back up and through to let them grow up and "open up" the screen a little more so it's not quite so full.

I've trimmed some but not a whole lot. The plant is very dense and there are lots of side branches. I have trimmed some of the very lowest stuff that was weak and obviously wasn't going to do much.

2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3. Wow bro those buds look great! Let me know how the smoke is . Do you have a journal? I just popped these seeds into some rockwool pretty excited

4. Thanks buddy, I will definitely let you know how the smoke is. I do have a grow journal too, here is the link for it.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuan...
    I think you'll end up loving this strain, at least I did. These babies respond great to topping and scrogging as well.

5. Finally harvested, dried, and cured, ended up with 650g off of four plants. The diablo in the back pic netted 250g alone.//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/rave-girl.gif

6. I like to string them up myself so I can place string/garden wire were I need it on the plants.

Attached Files:

7. More scrogging, supercropped

Attached Files:

8. AK-47. First time grower. No damn clue what I'm doing :/

Attached Files:

9. Here's more. I put up another layer.

Attached Files:

10. WTF?? These last several posts I've looked thru are pathetic scrog attempts. Didn't you read through these posts? Hole size 2"-3". Let them grow 2-3 inches thru then pull them under and spread them out. Fill that net 75-80% then flip. Keep tucking for first 2 weeks of flower. Trim everthing under net before 2nd week of flower. Thats 1 mistake i made. I got 53oz from 4x8 1600w first grow. Working on round 2

• Like Like x 2
  11. lets see your pics

12. #552 killset, Dec 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015
  13. Yup just bought 2 tents last month...just got both set up 7 plants veggin in one...going organic water only soil mix 8 pots of soil cooking in 2nd tent. That first run was in my home made set up. Everthing is cut dried and in jars...want pics of the jars? Lol. I did read alot about scrog before i did it. Just sticking a screen above plants doesn't do anything without training and filling it in. And as i learned the hard way trimming lower branches.

14. #554 killset, Dec 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015
    ya we'll check out 53oz in jars grown in a month. Be nice to people this is a cool thread and you're a rookie with no proof of anything at the moment. Without pics it didn't happen. Or we would also like to see some pics of your current grow. Your either the luckiest 1st time grower that we all need to learn from or you're full of it. Which one is it? Pic needed. We would all love to learn from an expert like you. Learning is why we're here, not being an ass acting like you came across at 1st. You're 1st post on this thread said you grew 53 oz in your tents which you agree you just bought last month it did not say some homemade set up. So which is it? Prove it before talking smack or nobody will believe you man. I'm just trying to help out your credibility

15. No...4x8 area..no tent 8 plants 4 strains. Believe me or not..don't care. You scroll thru the last few pics of scrog pics....are they scrog or plants with a net? Maybe i did come off like an ass..sorry. I'm sure not gonna text fight with you...it's just stupid. I still didnt hit 1g per watt...lots of ppl say thats attainable. Hopefully next run. I didnt direct my comment at any 1 blade here...general comment with advice...all of which i got from forums.

16. lots if people scrog with wire and stuff. There's nothing wrong with it. I'm not fighting with you. Yours being an unhelpful ass instead of lending suggestions since your obviously expert enough to get mad about others grows. Let's see your current grow.

17. 1 g a watt is for the well seasoned. Most newbies are under a half gram on average. No pics= no proof be nice to people

18. I'm not mad it's their grow..sorry if i don't sugar coat shit. Seriously, how many posts do you see about what's wrong with my plant? There is so much info, on this site alone, that you can diagnose your issue. Some are just too lazy to read. I have 3 teenagers and am disgusted about how little they wanna think on their own. All the answers to to the best scrogging methods are rt here if you look for it and read. I wanna grow the cleanest best quality weed that i can..i wanna be the best grower i can. Thats why I'm on this site several times a day. "Be nice" hell I'm being brutally honest. If you do it give it 100%....it's not the materials they use...hell I'm all about that....i got wood free for some of my build. I try to go cheap. Going full organic because you reuse soil not just ditch it. Well that's only 1 of the reasons. Killset I'm not sure what button i pushed with you, but i wanna help but damn dude you're just trying to start a fight....I'll post pics...but not because i have anything to prove.

19. you didn't push a button dude. Its just ridiculous you got bent out if shape over other peoples grows. There's absolutely nothing wrong with anything posted other then your comment. So far these people are the only ones sharing their nice grows. Instead of being a jerk offer advice. Not everyone gets it right their 1st try. You're absolutely right you do have nothing to prove. Lol nothing at all

20. Alright now that you seem to be offering a handshake. ..u in the states?..I'm in Michigan.