Post those SCROG screens

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by uneek, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Heres 30 days at 12/12.... I hope there's still hope for these buds to keep getting bigger

IMG_01591.JPG

2. Wow man what are you feeding them

3. What strain? The look fuckin great. Only 30 days of flower. GOT DAYUM.

Well they started showing preflowers like the DAY after switching to 12/12 so they didn't waste any time in that regard.... They're in coco and i'm feeding with dyna gro foliage pro and protek - I know I should not be using such a nitrogen heavy feed but I wanted to stick with dyna-gro and its so hard to find other types here.

Northern lights and c99.... I'm glad you think they look good I was thinking the buds look too small, not necessarily for the day they are at -but for the level of maturity they seem to be at. 

5. I'm 2 weeks in to 12/12 as of today. This photo was taken yesterday. I'm pretty pleased with its progress so far 

[​IMG]

6. Looks great gold!

7. Cyprus they look very dense compared to mine and mine are like 36 or so days.

Attached Files:

What strain? How long are you expecting it to take to finish?

9. Its white rhino from nirvana seeds. Hooefully somewhere around may 25

10. #410 Blunts2Face, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    That looks awesome mate. We both must have switched to 12/12 on the same day, or very close 

GG your ladies look really nice as well! i switched to 12/12 on april 6th, now just waiting for more and more bud development haha!

13. First time growing, but i got to say that i FUCKING love scrog. Everybody should scrog, there is no reason not to. I'm a noobie and I cant even count all my tops!

Attached Files:

• 424.jpg
      424.jpg
      File size:
      296.1 KB
      Views:
  14. Btw flipped on 4/20 so really excited to see when the bud development starts to show and how many tops find there way up!

Thanks man,  mine had their first 12 hour dark period on the 8th of April so only 2 days apart :) 

16. Day 36 of flower....

Attached Files:

17. ww x bb start of week 7 I believe 1431198559598.jpg
    1431198708076.jpg

18. Killer crop man! Big ups

19. Day65

Attached Files: