Post those SCROG screens

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by uneek, Jan 23, 2013.

1. 20141018_140332.jpg
    Just a couple youngins veggin

2. Now that's a screen!

Is that rigid pipe?

This is what I'm wanting to do with my tent. A few smaller sized screens that still take up the 4x4 space but can be manipulated.

Really nice.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

3. #243 sundance, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    I'm not really sure what you mean by rigid pipe
    The frame is pvc pipe that's held together by screws so I can still take it apart.
    The frame is bolted to the lid of the Rubbermaid tote which has the center cut out.
    The lid with the frame attached is then screwed to the tote itself.

After this run I'm going to rebuild them with the screens square.
    Right now they are like 28x24 to take up as much space as possible but that left me with two problems.
    A ) they are a bastard to move in and out of the tent because they are exactly the same size as the interior.
    B ) since they are not square they can only be spun 180 or 360.

I actually designed em for a buddy's hydro set up but he ended up not scrogging so I adapted them for soil

4. #244 InternationalHarvester, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cut the screen out, not really needed anymore and flushing is much easier.

5. What strain?  What's in your soil?  Did you use any particular nutrient line?  How long have they been under 12/12?  How dense do they seem?  Those didn't flower solely under LED... did they?  They look like they may be a little larfy or stringy... any thoughts?  Thanks for your answers in advance!

6. Haha lots of questions.

These are 3 different phenos of Moonshine Haze from Rare Darkness, planted 3 reg and lucked out and got all girls. I am growing in coco/ perlite 50/50. For coco I rock the CNS 17 line but I'm making the switch over to water only organics. Today is day 68 of flower. They are starting to dense up, particularly about 1-2" down from the tops. I wish my main gal that I took a cut from for a bonsai hadn't had so much foxtailing in it but it is what it is. I've read that foxtailing can be genetic or heat induced, I am just going to assume it's genetics as I haven't seen any research on it, not saying that it's not out there, I just haven't seen it. Grow has been 100% led.

7. What kind of led?

8. California Light Works 880 

I made it on their grower's feedback program, so it was half off but it was still expensive. 

9. dude rocking the solar flare 220 watt. Make sure sarah doesn't here lmao. But dude California light works is the shit. I'm going to get the solar storm 440 watt TRUE WATTS by the way.

10. They are sick lights, I have some SolarSpecs coming in soon. The SS 440 is 235w-350w actual draw depending on mode. (veg/bloom and UVB)

11. Dude look at these pictures. I'm a first time grow vegged way to long and in flower blew up. Plant got to close to light and burnt. But even buds on side are great.

Attached Files:

12. Dude have yet to see a bad review except price.

13. Looks good my friend. I couldn't see the entire screen but it looks like you just let her grow straight through the screen instead of keeping her under for a good while and then letting her go after you flipped the lights? Am I seeing it wrong?

14. I know man first grow and totally didn't understand it. So now I'm going to build one for next grow.

15. No worries man, your first grow looks a hell of a lot better than mine did, a pitiful 1.5 oz.

16. how do you think mine will turn out? Sorry never have done a harvest so don't know much lol.

17. @Sade ... I think you'll pull a good 4 oz.  4 ounces to 17 lbs.  Somewhere around there.   

18. Ok I have a serious question and I just got an account so I could ask it.i have gotten some bag seed and started to grow two of my plants were in veg before I started with the others and I am looking at them tonight after the two is at 70 days and the others are at 60 (4 plants total) one of the sixty day plants has started to show the two white pistols coming out of the upper Lims and Im thinking they are ruderalis mix in from the south so in suspecting this bud came from Mexico.one of the two that i started first at 70 days is showing signs of pollen sacs I think but I'm not sure.it looks like the close up pics though but I'm confused bcz they're still over the 45-50 day so I'm not sure if they're ruderalis.last night the temp got up to 93 and was wondering if this could have thrown them into flowering by accident and what to do as far as light cycle of they are ruderalis and if I can use my blooms nutrients still during flowering??please any comments will help

19. damn really I doubt it I fucked up a lot first grow.

20. It's hard to tell its a scrog, but here is my 3 plant scrog - 3 plant LST/Supercrop comparison.  2 of the scrog are in fox farms ocean forest and 1 in COCO.  The LST you see is pulled out the room and in coco.  I have 6 total.  3 in coco and 3 in ffof.  

week 5, day 3 12/12 (Day 38)

WIN_20141028_191238.JPG WIN_20141028_191234.JPG

WIN_20141028_191634.JPG

I'm too afraid to defoliate.  I believe in keeping the leaves on... but I think I need to cut a lil bit.  What do you all think?