Favourite childhood video games.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by hannahanarchy, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Man I miss the 16 bit era

Online gaming is the tits though

2. Doom, Mario 1,2 and mario 64, mario kart, zelda oot, starfox, goldeneye, Diablo 1, and 2,and played asheron's call for like 9 years

3. Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Pokemon Red/Blue, Sonic the Hedgehog 1-3, Golden Axe.

4. Wwe no mercy and after a few years a little game called morrowind...I loves morrowind so much...

But the n64 was such a treasure to me

5. N64 is old school Atari is ancient Lol sorry bud

6. Nintendo 64 Goldeneye 007 :cool:

a few others;

Supermario 64
    The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time
    Super Smash Bros
    Lylat Wars

7. Killer instinct -snes version

Man I spent hours figuring out combos

Marvel vs capcom 1

Super streetfighter 2 turbo

Sonic 3 & knuckles

Sonic 3d blast (saturn)

Armored core (saturn)

megaman 8, and X4

8. The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time is the best game of all time I've beat it at least 10 times haha love that game.

9. Me too. The only thing thats stopping me from completing it 100% is finding that last damn glass bottle and 3 spider tokens

10. Holy shit man those spiders are such a pain haha but they are so worth it. You sir have my respect!

11. I totally forgot about major as mask man I fucking worshipped that game...sad not a lot of people agree

12. That game was super tricky with the time system :p many fun hours on that game

13. Ye Majoras Mask is poo compared to Ocarina of Time

14. Eh your opinion

15. I am not much of a gamer at all anymore, as a kid I did have a Nintendo 64.
    My favorite games were Bomberman and Mario Party:)

16. Haha Mario party so awesome good memories

17. Pokemon Stadium (1 and 2), the Pokemon games for gameboy (of course), Banjo Kazooie (1 and 2), Mario64, Turok, Zelda games (for N64), among others. I think the day I got Pokemon Stadium was the happiest day of my childhood hahaha

18. Every game you just mentioned is what i used to play as a kid. Pokemon Yellow on my Gameboy Colour was hella sick, when i was sat in church training my Charmander and tryna capture a Butterfree not payin any attention to the actual service lol.

Banjo Kazooie was a personal favourite but the constant gabbling and gobbling noises the characters made instead of just speakin English grew pretty annoying